Skin care products (bought mainly for purposes of low supply):
- Celeteque Facial Moisturizer with Triple Moisturizing System -my face has adjusted with this moisturizer already and no longer get oily after a few hours after application; it leaves my skin 100% supple and believe me it's an awesome product for people with dry skin.
- Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-bacterial Facial Scrub- I'm back to using this scrubby-dubby facial wash.
- ANGELFIT Perfect Concealer 02 Natural Beige- I've been meaning to buy concealer (I tend to double my foundation as concealer most of the time) and found today the perfect time to try Maybelline's ANGELFIT Perfect Concealer
- Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation 24 True Beige- It's no secret how much I love this foundation.
- Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye and Lip- I've been using waterproof mascara on a daily basis nowadays and I'm running low on makeup remover so I purchased another one.
FROM 199.00 I GOT IT FOR 159.20! (just 20% off since it isn't priced P200.00++ in the first place)
Also, I bought a little notepad to record all my bookings into, although I do have MS Word for that but I love scribbling. This notepad has the Statue of Liberty on the front pad, this cost me P99.00 only, bought from National Bookstore.
And just a little scoop on what I'll be wearing on one of my next tutorials...
My sister hand-painted it for me and charges me P0.00! It's for free! One of the advantages of having a talented sister. Making hand-painted shirts is her current online business. She still has a lot of designs available, check her out at http://www.fuckyeahshirts.tumblr.com Order for just P300.00! I am loving my "Paris "