Fact #1 : I DO NOT HAVE REBONDED HAIR—my hair is naturally straight, I have never undergone any straightening treatments, whatsoever.
Fact #2: I have undergone (2) permanent treatments (perm) before. All done professionally in the salon.
Face #3: I have undergone hair coloring treatments TWICE before, all done professionally in the salon. (Cost me about 2,000.00) until I discovered…
- CURRENT HAIR COLOR: ETUDE HOUSE BUBBLE HAIR COLORING—I have a blog tutorial on how to apply this hair color here. It was my very first time to color my hair by myself, and I can really say that Etude House’s Bubble Hair Coloring made it super easy for me. (All the info about this product is in here.)
- COMBS I USE: Paddle brush from Watsons, 3-Row Comb from Denman (for teasing and backcombing PHP 195.00 from Beauty Bar)
- HEAT PROTECTANT SPRAY: Monea CPR Heat Protectant Spray PHP 109.00 from Watsons
- SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER: Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Hair and Conditioner for Fine Hair (from abroad)
- HAIRSPRAY: Etude House Sweet Style Hairspray PHP 198.00 from Etude House SM City Manila & Tony Moly Silky Glaze Fruit Hairspray PHP 178.00 from Tony Moly SM City Manila
- HEAT TOOLS: JML ProCeramicStraightener & BabyLiss iPRO200 Sol Gel Titanium Iron 22mm Barrel
I hope this answers all your questions! Enjoy the video: