Who wouldn’t be mesmerized by Cheryl Cole’s beauty and grace?Her face is one of the most beautiful faces I’ve seen on TV. This is a tutorial on how to easily replicate one of her looks. Read on to find out!
Again, concealing, foundation, and brow routines are not included in the video due to time constraint.
- Take any bronze eyeshadow and apply this all over your lids. Blend out as you move upward. Use a pointed eyeshadow brush to get into the crease area. (LuLu Makeup Manhattan Palette + Marionnaud N37 Pointed Eye Brush)
- Apply the same bronze eyeshadow on the lower lashline as well.
- Use any highlight color and highlight the inner corners of the eyes and the brow bone.
- Take a black eye pencil and line your upper & lower lashline. Tightline your upper waterline next. This is basically outlining the shape of your eyes. (Nichido GNO in Blackest Black)
- Curl your lashes and apply generous volumes of mascara. Cheryl Cole’s looks are always marked with voluminous lashes! (Elf Lash Curler + Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara)
- Apply two layers of full lashes on. Let dry.
- Now take 1-2 layers of demi lashes (half lashes) and apply on the outer corners of the lashline. This will fully open your eyes up and make them look like Cheryl Cole’s!
- Apply a coral lip color on the lips. (Palladio Coral Punch)
- Take a bronzer, and contour your face. (Fanny Serrano Two-Way Cake in Rajah)
- Lastly, apply blush on the cheeks. (The Body Shop Roseflower Blush)
That’s it! 10 easy steps to recreate Cheryl Cole’s amazing look.
WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE: