photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, February 13, 2012

Prom Makeup/Valentines’ Day Nighttime Look

Hi everyone!

This is a tutorial on a look that you can wear during your dinner date on Valentines’ Day or even your prom night! I mixed sultry colors together to achieve that smokey look with a hint of sexiness. Continue reading to learn how to do this look…

My apologies for the lack of photos—I accidentally deleted them in my SD card (and no recovery software seems to have helped this problem of mine)

Love, Say

ff754e44515011e18bb812313804a181_7

  1. Start off with your usual foundation, concealing, and brow routine
  2. Take a dark pink eyeshadow and apply this on the outer crease area *I used MAC Passionate E/S—you can use any dark pink E/S you have onhand
  3. Using a pointed eyeshadow brush, take a dark purple color and apply this on the outer V. *I used my new Marionnaud Premium N8 Pointed E/S brush and “Twilight” from the Sleek Makeup Bad Girl Palette
  4. Take a dark gray eyeshadow and layer this over the purple (still on the outer V) *I used “Underground” from the Sleek Makeup Bad Girl Palette
  5. As blending color, take a cranberry shade, and blend the edges *I used MAC Cranberry E/S
  6. Blend thoroughly
  7. Take whatever’s left on the brush and apply it on the outer lower lashline
  8. Take a shimmering E/S and apply this on the center lids and the inner corners of the eyes *I used Ever Bilena Mousse E/S in OPAL
  9. Line your lower lashline using a black pencil or eyeshadow *I used MAC Beauty Marked with a wet liner brush from Marionnaud (Marionnaud N9 Premium)
  10. Using a liner, line your upper lashline and create a cat eye end *I used my NYX Super Skinny Marker
  11. Curl lashes and apply mascara
  12. Apply false lashes
  13. Contour *I used Fanny Serrano’s 2-Way Cake in Rajah
  14. Apply blush *I used NYX Mosaic Powder in Plummy
  15. Lastly, apply a coral pink lip color *Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Angel Rose

And you’re done!

Sleek Makeup Palette from: https://www.facebook.com/MakeupHub.NatureleCollezione

Brushes Used:
Megaga Professionale Eyeshadow Brush -order from
http://dreamcollection.multiply.com/products/listing/10032/10_Premiere_Set
Megaga Professionale Blush Brush -order fromhttp://dreamcollection.multiply.com/products/listing/10032/10_Premiere_Set
Marionnaud Premium N8 Brush (Pointed E/S Brush)
Marionnaud Premium N9 Brush (Angled Brush + Spooly)

Special thanks to https://www.facebook.com/StopLookBuy for my top!

Here’s the video tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment