photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lancome Guest Makeup Artist

One of my biggest dreams happened last Saturday when I was invited to be a guest makeup artist at the Lancome counter at Shanri-la Plaza Rustan’s. I attended the fun bloggers’ event in the morning and went back to the Lancome counter that afternoon to be their guest makeup artist for the day! It was a special 2 day event because of the counter’s luxurious re-opening.

DSC00250

I was able to glam up clients and made them try out the newest products from Lancome! It was so much fun recommending products especially when you truly and honestly know how good they are and how amazing they work! I highly recommended the newest Maqui Blanc Miracle foundations because it totally works on me. It was amazing how the shades blended thoroughly on their skin and covered imperfections even without the use of concealers!

The newest shades from the Rouge in Love line are also to die for! I just find it so cool how they came up with colors appropriate to wear at different times of the day!

The Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara was also one product that really wowed me.

I saw and tried out familiar products from Michelle Phan’s tutorials! I don’t think there was ONE product that disappointed me. From the blushes, to the eye colors, mascaras…etc? Everything amazed me.

DSC00242

This is the makeup testing bar where I spent the afternoon at.

DSC00240

With the counter manager, Rose Francisco

DSC00252

Thank you so much for this opportunity, Lancome Philippines! It was an experience I will never forget!

DSC00259

Check out my blog post about the Lancome Re-Opening Event!

5 comments:

  1. What lipstick did you use here? It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely experience! Keep dreaming and keep inspiring ladies like me :) More power, Say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, Say! Congratulations on doing makeup for Lancome even if it's just a 2-day stint. I'm so proud of you! Continue reaching for your dreams :) And of course, as I always tell you, don't lose focus on your studies esp now that you've a year to go. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!!! I believe that has been a great experience of you! anyway, DO check out DPC Yellow Canvass I believe this will help you as a make up artist, Its a free canvassing tool online. for more info check out their website :)DPC Yellow Canvass has also helped me in a lot of ways.

    Here’s the link:
    http://www.dpc.ph/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like Bangs Garcia on your first photo. You’re fabulous!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete