photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, October 8, 2012

Shiseido Makeup Workshop with Angela Boh

DSC_0069

I felt really happy when I was one of the few people who were exclusively invited to the Shiseido Makeup Workshop with the Regional Training Manager, Angela Boh.

DSC_0084DSC_0006

We were all given our own space with the brushes, sponges, and the newest Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush (left)! So excited to do a video on this and review it as well, it’s one of the cutest brushes I’ve ever used!

DSC_0017

It was so much fun learning from Angela Boh! She’s truly a pro!

The workshop had a twist! We were all competing for a 25,000 shopping spree at Shiseido!

We were all given our own models. Here is Mello without any makeup on:

DSC_0040

The amazing foundation I used on Mello is the newest Radiant Lifting Foundation. For Shiseido’s Autumn/ Winter 2012 Collection, they are launching products that can achieve natural, glowing and flawless look.

“The Radiant Lifting Foundation has the “Radiant Reflective Complex” which applies the light-bouncing and illuminating effect of a reflective board used by most photographers.”

68391000_11

To give color and highlight on the face, I used the Shiseido’s Camellia Compact, also part of the Autumn/Winter Collection 2012. The Camellia Compact comes in three shades: Rich Rose, Spring-Petal Pink, and Icy-Cool Platinum.

DSC_0022DSC_0023

A couple more products all laid down on my area.

DSC_0026

Here we have the Shiseido Perfect Mascara which gave beautiful definition to the lashes of my model.

DSC_0030

We have the Natural Finish Cream Concealer which gave awesome coverage on Mello’s face.

DSC_0031

For the eyes, I used the purple Shiseido eye shadow. Great pigmentation, indeed!

DSC_0035

I finished off with Lacquer Rouge for the lips.

“Lacquer Rouge  is a collection of pigmented liquid lip colors. It has the simplicity of a lip gloss with the color intensity of a lipstick. It comes in twelve shades, from subtle nudes to bold plums.”

Here’s an after photo of me and my model, Mello:

DSC_0063DSC_0054

Angela of lushangel.com won the competition!!! Congratulations, Angela! :)

DSC_0102

I went home happy with my certificate and press kit! :)

DSC_0106

Here I am with Shiseido’s Regional Training Manager, Angela Boh! She is super nice. It was definitely lovely learning from her!

DSC_0108

Watch my vlog here:

Check out Shiseido PH on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ShiseidoPH and Twitter https://twitter.com/shiseidoph 

2 comments:

  1. Hi miss say..ang galing mo tlga..sna mrmi ka pa mapost na video tungkol sa make up..naiinspire ako sa mga video mo tuwing pinapanood ko..ok lng yan khit d ka nanalo sa competition pranskin mgaling ka prin..love u miss say,ngiging idol na kita:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, L! Looking good as well! So proud of you! <3
    Sembreak is near. See you soon, yes?
    Keep up the awesome work and please give me a tutorial too. Haha!

    <3
    C

    ReplyDelete