photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ONE ON ONE MAKEUP CLASSES

1 on 1

So happy to announce that I’ll be holding one-on-one makeup classes in Glambox Studio in Makati! First package is worth PHP3,000 for 2 hours of one on one session covering the following basic areas:

Concealing and Foundation

Highlighting and Contouring

Day time and Night time Makeup

Lining the Eyes

Eyebrows

False Eyelash Application

All makeup needed for the class will be provided by myself, all you need to bring is yourself! Makeup classes will be held at the beautiful studio of Glambox in Makati.

Certificate of completion will be given.

For bookings/reservations, text 09156218309

Group package coming …

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to join but I'm way too far that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted go join but sad to say that i can't because of some financiak issues:( anyways, i like you ate say:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to join but sad to say that i cant because of some financial issues;( anyway, i like you ate say!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could join but I'm too far also. :(

    Cj from www.pinayontheloose.com


    P.S I'm having a blog giveaway,I hope you guys can join ;D

    ReplyDelete