photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, February 14, 2014

RELAUNCHING! Makeup by Toni Hope Series Brush Set

Last June 27, 2012, I introduced the Makeup by Toni HOPE Series brush set in my blog. It has been a long, long time and I am happy to report back and let you guys know that my Hope Series Brushes are all still in tip-top shape!

If you have been following MUBT for quite some time now, you would know that they had to discontinue the Hope Series at one point. But due to public demand, they are NOW BACK IN STOCK AND READY FOR ORDERS!

Today, Valentine’s Day marks the RELAUNCHING of the MUBT Hope Series! 539397_348885805180047_1895205285_n539843_348887421846552_1654143821_n

The Hope Series is honestly one of my most favorite brushes. What makes it unique is the quality of its bristles, and of course, the super cute lettering on the handles! Who wouldn’t love this heart design? Plus, you get the names of each brushes printed on, too! This makes it perfect for beginners and makeup pros alike.

DSC00386[6]

Now open for orders, price is at PHP2,700 + shipping fee. Every set comes with 2pcs of FREE tapered blending brush which is multipurpose and an all time favorite!!!

Email Toni at contactmakeupbytoni@gmail.com, payment procedures will be advised once order is confirmed!

To check out my past review on these brushes, go to http://bit.ly/1eyjv6n.

More photos on each brushes here http://on.fb.me/MiEeow.

Stay tuned for more videos featuring this set!

1 comment:

  1. I really love how the brushes are labeled! It makes using it easier cause then I wouldn't have to guess what to use it for. :)

    ReplyDelete