photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Highly Pigmented Lip Lacquers (MUA Luxe Swatches)

Hi everyone!

In today’s post, I bring you swatches of all the shades of the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers!

MUH

“Smooch your way to red carpet glamour with MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers.

Long - lasting and kiss proof, these intense formulas come in five rich, vampy shades.

Encased in chic frosted glass packaging, these lacquers glide on with the ease of a gloss, drying in seconds into a matte velvety texture. They are the ultimate make-up bag must have.”

Above are swatches of the shades Funk, Atomic, Criminal, Reckless and Kooky!

My personal favorites are Funk, Criminal, and Reckless! Funk is totally something that you can wear during the day as it’s not too loud at all. Criminal, is a wild pink color which will totally give a beautiful pop of color on your face! Reckless is included in my favorites because I love all shades of red!

I have yet to try Kooky out, but I’ve seen my good friend Joyce Sola with it on, and my gosh, she looks gorgeous!

MUH2

You can totally be assured of the high pigmentation that these lip lacquers have. People have been comparing it with the Lime Crime Velvetines, and I personally think these are waaaaay more affordable, with the same quality!

 

MUH4

I love the frosted glass packaging! Totally chic, and shade names are on the bottom of each tube.

Price: PHP380.00 from Makeup Hub

Stay tuned for my upcoming video featuring these babies!

WANT A DISCOUNT???

GET 10% OFF your total purchase from the site www.makeuphub.com by using the code “SAY”!

This code can only be used with carts with orders over 1,000.00 pesos.

PROMO EXCLUSIVE ONLINE!

Shop now and check out more products from www.makeuphub.com!

Promo will run until March 31, 2014 only!

1 comment: