photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, November 21, 2014

REMOVING MAKEUP! NIVEA Gentle Cleansing Makeup Wipes (Review & Demo)

niv

Hi girls!

There’s a NEW MAKEUP REMOVER in town! And I tested it out to show you if it works or not. This is the Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes – (PHP140.00 Watsons, SM Department Stores Watsons section)

nivea-gentle-cleansing-wipes

See how well it removed my makeup in this video -

 

Personal thoughts on this product?

…definitely a NEW addition to my growing “makeup remover wipes that WORK!” list!

…convenient and easy to use!

…affordable at P140.00 only!

…thoroughly removes makeup—even waterproof mascara!

…the wipes are moistened but not overly wet (which is perfect)

…you’ll get a super clean feeling on your face after using this product; it felt rejuvenating!

Don’t forget to leave your comments! We are choosing the November Commenter of the Month at the end of this month!

16 comments:

  1. Ang ganda ng review nyo dito Ms. Say sobrang natanggal agad yung make up nyo in just 2 wipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang galing po tanggal tlg xa.
    miss say dami ko na napanood na video mo grabe at ang dami ko natututunan. it gives a lot of info. Godbless po.
    more videos pa po miss say. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchase it last week after i saw it in your youtube grabe super like ko talag! Specially i wore make up everyday sa office super bango pa.. so bibili ako ulit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice review po. And the wipes are really good in removing all the makeup that is in your face even the waterproof mascara. Its cool and an affordable product. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this Ms. Say :) kasama na to sa list ko na kailangang bilhin and itry hehe ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love how it really works on mascar too eventhough its waterproof .Great review Ms. Say ,Must Have!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try it . need ko bmili nito soon :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. will try this next time thanks for sharing this review

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use make up remover sheets every after the occassion I go to, before or on my way home. This leaves my skin less exposed to makeup after a long day. Upon reaching home, I wash my face with my facial wash. I have used generic make up remover sheets from Watsons. Thanks for introducing this, Say. This is def more reliable than the generic ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A must try wipes. Affordable, widely available, easy to use. Very economical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. iv tried it during our workshop.. make up remover essential!! ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for the review ate say..i love the nivea product..bibili nako nyan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ill already try that wiles and it really do well, it cleans all the makeup on face easily and hassle free

    ReplyDelete
  14. May for combination to oily skin din ba to?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the review! Again, I started using this product because of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am using this as well. Its really great on removing makeups.

    ReplyDelete