photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The MAGIC of Blur (Revitalift Magic Blur by L’Oreal)

IMG_0990

All the stress of driving, looking for directions, and finding a parking space yesterday in BGC was taken away by a relaxing 30-minute facial at Neo Day Spa with L’Oreal Paris Philippines.

I was very intrigued about the newest addition to the the number one anti-aging franchise Revitalift by L’Oréal Paris. It launches its first instant anti-aging skincare cream, “Magic Blur”. A critical step that follows regular cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, Magic Blur perfects every woman’s daily regimen for younger looking skin by instantly blurring away pores, dullness, and facial lines of early aging.

The name itself got me excited as I knew it would somehow be similar to that of a makeup primer…and I was correct!

I vlogged about this day on my YouTube Channel – will have the video embedded here as soon as it goes live!

The facial consisted of the following steps with, of course, products from the Revitalift line:

STEP 1. CLEANSE – The Revitalift Foam instantly removes makeup residue and thoroughly eliminates impurities. It has Glycerin that gently smooth roughness, for a visibly revived skin.

IMG_0952

My experience: It was my first time using this product, and I must admit it stung my face a tiny bit. But it did go away after a few minutes. I thoroughly enjoyed its scent—very mabango!

IMG_0953

STEP 2. TONE – Make your skin feel softer, smoother, freshened up and retightened with L’Oreal Anti-Aging + Firming Milky Toner. Powerful Dermalift conceived to help retighten skin and Pro-Retinol A, known to reduce wrinkles.

IMG_0954

My experience: This toner felt really light as opposed to its ‘lotion-y’ look from the bottle. It’s actually very milky! Slight tingling sensation, but went away after a few minutes!

IMG_0955

STEP THREE. MOISTURIZE – Moisturize face and neck in gentle, circular motion and intensely nourish and restore youthful appearance with the Revitalift Day Cream with SPF 23 PA+++. Dermalift and Pro-Retinol A stimulate your skin’s natural lifters and work on the eight facial lines for restored elasticity and firmness.

IMG_0957

My experience: I love how this moisturizer ISN’T thick. It left my skin really plump—which is a sign that it was thoroughly moisturized!

IMG_0959

STEP FOUR. PERFECT – Perfect your 4-Step Regimen with Revitalift  Magic Blur! Magically blur lines, pores, and imperfections in a flash! Opti-blur Technology, Pro-Retinol A, and Dermalift leave skin feeling and looking younger and velvety, INSTANTLY!

IMG_0963IMG_0966

MAGIC BLUR JAR

 

My experience: This has got to be my FAVORITE step. I am so in love with makeup primers as it does so many wonderful things to the skin and the makeup. And now the Revitalift Magic Blur made me fall in love since it has features that of a makeup primer + it has other skincare benefits! SKINCARE+MAKEUP in one = PERFECTION!

IMG_0983

I really enjoyed the facial massage, it almost sent me to sleep! I tell you, therapists at Neo Day Spa have magic, massaging hands. I could get used to these kinds of facials EVERY DAY!

IMG_0974

The Revitalift Magic Blur definitely delivers INSTANT results.

It magically blurs away facial lines in seconds. With a unique non-greasy, non-sticky and weightless cushiony texture, Magic Blur works like magic on the skin reducing facial lines visibility, pore visibility, and skin roughness in just a matter of seconds.

And here’s more good news!

…more than just temporarily erasing facial lines, Magic Blur also reduces appearance of lines and enlarged pores over time with regular use!

Discover the magic of blur for only Php899 starting March 1, 2015.

Products are exclusively imported and distributed by L’Oréal Philippines and exclusively available in L’Oréal Paris counters at select Watsons stores nationwide.

3 comments:

  1. I want to try it lalo na at nagrereduce sya ng visibility ng lines and pores. I love it! Sobrang problema yun ng face ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gusto ko sya I try kaso medyo my kamahalan nga lang..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gusto ko sya I try kaso medyo my kamahalan nga lang..

    ReplyDelete