photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, May 16, 2016

Lightened Skin Tone (Thanks to Kojie San!) *UPDATE*

Hi girls! It's been a few weeks since I started using Kojie San's lightening products and I am back to give updates!


I have been to two beach trips already this summer (Zambales and Palawan) and if you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen my summer OOTD's. I definitely felt more confident in my skin because I noticed that my skin tone has evened out with continuous use of the Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap.  This is made possible by the high grade Kojic acid content that prevent melanin production for lighter, clearer skin! I also see to it that I use the Kojie San Body Lightening Lotion to prevent dryness. It has an advanced formula of Kojic Acid plus Rosehip oil that whitens the skin as it heals. I also really love how quickly the skin absorbs this lotion, too! No icky after-feeling.



I also have tested out the Kojie San cleanser and toner + the lightening cream and it did improve the appearance of dark spots on my face brought out by stubborn acne. The cleanser and toner is equipped with Ginseng Extract and Rosehip Oil to revive tired skin; and also rids skin of excessive oil while repairing damage. The lightening cream has a combination of natural extracts plus high grade Kojic Acid that lightens as it nourishes the skin. It also restores the skin suppleness for a healthy, radiant look.

I'll continue using this lightening set and will give you guys more updates in the next months to come!

Feel more empowered and project your inner beauty with the country's #1 Kojic Acid Soap! Once you try it and see the results for yourself, you can now have the confidence to do the things you want. Get a face so fair, a back worth baring and legs so alluring can be achieved with continuous use of the Kojie San Lightening range (soap, cleanser, and toner + face cream)

A few weeks left for summer, girls! Keep those summer OOTD's coming!

Here are the prices for your reference:
Kojie San Lightening Soap (135g) PHP68.00
Kojie San Cleanser and Toner (100ml) PHP75.00
Kojie San Lightening Face Cream (30g) PHP120.00
Kojie San Lightening Body Lotion (200ml) PHP262.00

You can find these at leading supermarkets, drug stores, and sari sari stores nationwide!
Folow Kojie San on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment