photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, June 10, 2016

MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER!!! (Been Using THIS for YEARS!)

Hey girls! 

I am so excited to share something new from my personal favorite shampoo brand—Palmolive! They now have the Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture (with its new Advanced Shampoo Formula vs. the previous formulation)!



I’ve been a long time user of Palmolive. And it’s definitely still my favorite after all these years.
I’ve tried the new Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture (with its new Advanced Shampoo Formula)  for a couple of weeks now, and it’s been leaving my hair SO MAGAAN SOFT that makes me want to flip my hair over and over!  Sobrang bango pa!

Living in the Philippines, we know how humid the weather can get. And don’t forget the pollution! All this can make our hair stinky, sticky, and dry throughout the day.

Good thing the new Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture has Coco Cream and Milk Protein Extracts adding instant essential hydration to hair for long lasting softness, and irresistible fragrance throughout the day.

More and more girls are experiencing magaan soft hair because of Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moisture - look how gorgeous they all are:



Don’t forget to share your #HowDoesItFeel experience on FB with the hashtag #PalmoliveMagaanSoftHair.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment