photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Flawless Transformation (Without Concealing!)

When I find an amazing product which makes my face look flawless without concealing and getting that heavy “I-have-foundation-on” feeling what do I do?

lancomemaqui

SHARE IT TO THE WORLD, OF COURSE!

Blogging about this is useless, because the video speaks for itself! Nevertheless, the newest foundation I am head over heels in love with is the newest Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Powder Foundation!

The Maqui Blanc Miracle is a sheer, lightweight foundation that is perfect for the summer. With SPF 35 PA+++, why stay indoors this summer when you can get out and about with the Maqui Blanc Miracle?

Well, I got the privilege to try out the newest product as mentioned, and the shade I got is Beige Diaphane. How I determined my shade? You see, Lancome has this awesome complexion/shade finder wherein you can find your PERFECT shade!

522337_425410994137471_1537554927_n

Click this link to find your shade in as little as 2 minutes! 

http://www2.lancome.com/_en/_ww/ecommerce/services/complexion-finder/index.aspx

I have yet to review this foundation; for now, all I can say is, I wouldn’t allot a whole video for this if it didn’t amaze me. Again, no concealers used!!! Plus, I get all the sun protection I need! SPF 35 PA+++, baby!

Never, in my whole life, did I ever think that Lancome would be sending me products—so writing this is just a proof that dreams do come true! Thank you Lancome Philippines!

Watch the transformation video here:

Find out more about this product on Lancome Philippines’ FB Page

https://www.facebook.com/lancomephilippines

3 comments:

  1. Hi Say! Don't rely pa din on the foundation for all your sun protection needs.

    SPF rating kasi is measured given a specific volume or weight of product + area of skin to be covered. To get the full SPF 35 PA+++, you'd have to apply 14 times the amount of powder product you normally apply when you're putting makeup.

    ReplyDelete