photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, June 27, 2013

FRESH MAKEUP Tutorial

DSC_0001abd (81)

Back from my makeup tutorial hiatus! Today I give you a tutorial on how to achieve a Fresh Makeup Look!

DSC_0075

DSC_0001abd (105)

We all gotta start with primer! I have been loving this Baby Skin Pore Eraser from Maybelline. It does an amazing job smoothening the surface of the skin making foundation application so much easier! Pores are visibly minimized (not totally “erased” because, c’mon, they’re pores! They’re naturally there!) Shine is INSTANTLY removed upon application! Super soft, baby smooth skin finish. (PHP299.00 from Watsons)

DSC_0001abd (122)

Up next? Foundation! For this look I used my Look Beauty Airbrush Base Foundation for that beautiful finish. A little goes a long way. Very blendable on the skin and stays on perfectly all throughout the day. I skipped concealer mainly because this foundation gives me great coverage. All imperfections covered! (PHP850.00 www.makeuphub.com.ph)

DSC_0001abd (131)

Set all that good foundation in using the Carmen Claire Shine Patrol Face Powder. *medium* I swear my this powder when I am in need something that would keep oiliness on my T-zone area at bay, hence the name of it! Dust a few on the t-zone, working your way out, and you’re good to go! (PHP415.00 from https://www.facebook.com/carmenclaireco) Now available in 4 shades!

DSC_0001abd (107)DSC_0001abd (109)

Brows are next! If you have neatly shaped brows, all you need to do is fill ‘em in! I used my new Look Beauty Brow Perfect Kit! I used the middle shade, filled my brows in and used the Fixing Gel to set the hairs in place! This kit also has stencils and even brow tutorial cards on the bottom for all those who needs help with their brows. You also get tweezers and a dual-ended brush for application! There is also a variety of brow powder shades you can choose from! (PHP900.00 http://www.makeuphub.com.ph/product/look-beauty-brow-perfect)

DSC_0001abd (111)

DSC_0001abd (110)

Time to add color to those cheeks!!! Make Me Blush in Rosy has beautiful rosy shade and a hint of shimmer to add highlight to those cheekbones! This will make you look radiant in an instant! (PHP600.00 http://www.makeuphub.com.ph/product/make-me-blush)

DSC_0001abd (114)

A berry colored lip stain will surely add more color to this “fresh” look we’re going for! I used Look Beauty’s Fat Lips in Smooch! Very moisturizing on the lips and gives a vibrant color! (PHP400.00 http://www.makeuphub.com.ph/product/fat-lips)

DSC_0001abd (118)

Give those lashes some life! I tried using the Maybelline One by One Volum’Express Mascara and it seems to have worked well! Opened up my eyes even more! (Order from Chedelyn’s Cosmetic Collection)

DSC_0001abd (119)

A precise eyeliner pen will always be my best friend! I lined my eyes using the Physician’s Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Serum + Liner. It claims to aid in the growing of lashes while acting as an eyeliner as well! Pretty cool huh? (Order from Chedelyn’s Cosmetic Collection)

DSC_0001abd (123)

In need of an affordable eye primer? Try LA Color’s Pro Primer HD E/S Primer! Gives a good base on the lids and makes the eyeshadows last longer! (PHP270.00 LA Colors counters Department Stores)

DSC_0001abd (126)

All you need is a shimmering white eyeshadow and a matte brown one! A wash of the white all over the lid area, and darken the crease using the brown one. On a budget? Try the PHP50.00 single eyeshadows new from San San! Pigmentation is great and I find that these are long-lasting shadows (together with the primer) (PHP50.00 “Vanilla Bean” and “Deep Earth Brown” HBC Outlets)

DSC_0001abd (82)

DSC_0073

Sculpt those cheekbones using the Essence Sun Club bronzer! Who doesn’t want a slimmer looking face? (PHP259.00 Essence SM Megamall)

DSC_0001abd (86)

There you have it! A fresh makeup look suited for everyday!

Hope you had fun! Check out the products I recommended for this look! All links provided.

Here’s my video tutorial for this look:

2 comments:

  1. Always pretty! :)

    I'm having my first ever giveaway! :)
    http://gelaibattung.blogspot.com/2013/06/whats-inside-collection-suitcase.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, it looks really good on you!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete