photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Look Beauty Fat Lips (Shades + Review)

DSC_0080

Shades in order: Smooch Smacker Snog Pucker Frenchie

The latest addition to my makeup collection? Look Beauty Fat Lips! PHP400.00 available at www.makeuphub.com.ph (click here to check it out on the site)

Pucker up and give your lips a moisturizing treat with these intense colour lip balms that leave a high-shine stain. Available in 5 irresistible shades, from berry to nude, these can be worn alone for a natural and glossy finish, or under your regular lipstick for a moisturising boost.

I filmed a makeup tutorial two days ago and I used the shade SMOOCH. I love how easily it glides on the lips! Its consistency is indeed very balmy and it leaves a vibrant color the lips! It has a glossy finish giving your lips that very healthy look. I instantly fell in love with SMOOCH because it has a beautiful berry color, a shade that I rarely use! Smooch definitely gave a pop of color to my rather simple makeup for that day.

Here’s a little pouty pouty pose for you…

smooch

Look at that shine and intense color! I did 2 swipes on the upper and bottom lips. This is suitable for people with dry lips given its moisturizing texture.

sss

I have 4 more shades to test out and try for you guys, so keep an eye out for more posts in my beauty blog!

ft

Longevity wise? I was able to wear this for about 4 hours and it didn’t fade. Reapplication is needed especially if you go out eating/drinking. Let’s be realistic!

For PHP400.00 this is totally worth it.

Why don’t you give it a try? If you need live proof, I have a makeup tutorial that you can watch to see FAT LIPS! in action (application, consistency, finish)

You may place orders at http://www.makeuphub.com.ph/product/fat-lips

2 comments:

  1. Can you please do a comparison to any lip crayons?(Revlon Balm Stain, Covergirl, Clinique, etc) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you compare it with Revlon's Just Bitten? I think the price is quite the same..

    ReplyDelete