photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, September 20, 2013

Cavite Private Selling Event by Chedelyn Cosmetics

Due to popular request, we’re bringing the Private Selling Event by Chedelyn’s Cosmetics Collection to Dasmarinas, Cavite!

private sellingUntitled 8

Here is all the information you need too know:

If you’ve been tuning in to my makeup workshops, I made special arrangements to hold my 6th makeup class in Dasmarinas Cavite to accommodate my Cavitena readers. We will be holding the BASIC MAKEUP WORKSHOP (only PHP2,000.00) from 1:00PM-3:00PM at the Qubo Qabana Resort! You don’t need to bring anything! I’ll be providing all the makeup and tools needed! Want to know more info about the workshop? CLICK THIS LINK: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/09/open-for-reservations-batch-6-personal.html

***Anyone who’ll be signing up for the makeup workshop will no longer be charged the PHP100.00 entrance fee for the private selling event. Ang sinu mang magsign up para sa workshop ay hindi na sisingilin ng PHP100.00 na entrance fee para sa Private Selling Event.***

Shoppers for the Cavite PSE will be welcomed from 3:00PM until 6:00PM.

Follow this few steps:

1. Fill out this form just to let me know what time you will be arriving :)

2. GO TO QUBO QABANA ON SEPTEMBER 29, 2013 (SUNDAY) Here’s a map of the venue:

LocationMap

3. Tell the hotel lobby you are looking for SAY ARTILLERO’S MAKEUP WORKSHOP at the QABBANI CONFERENCE ROOM.

cavite workshop

4. Pay the PHP100.00 directly to me and not to any Qubo Qabana staff

5. START SHOPPING!!! :)

I really am very excited to see my Cavitena beauties. Mark will be there to take our photos, make use of the wifi and use the hashtags #privateselling #chedelynscosmetics #saytioco #caviteprivateselling

For any inquiries, product reservations, TEXT ME AT 09156218309. My line is open.

6 comments:

  1. Super hapi ako say... wanted to buy foundation talaga for my super oily face... thank u very much for dis.. spoiled n talaga kming lahat sau n subscriber mo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. why o why conflict T_T exam namin sa sunday.... hayyyyyyyyyy sayang... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( i have duty.. i want to go.. round 2 in Cavite pls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhuhu i have worked :( i want to goooo and meet you Say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. huhuh I have work on sunday :( I want to meet Say..

    ReplyDelete