photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, January 19, 2015

Sweet 15! Quinceañera 2015 Dresses

Quinceañera also called fiesta de quince años, fiesta de quinceañera, quince años or simply quince, is the celebration of a girl's fifteenth birthday in parts of Latin America and elsewhere in communities of people from Latin America. This birthday is celebrated differently from any other as it marks the transition from childhood to young womanhood.

Although we don’t have this tradition in the Philippines, this post is specially for my readers abroad who are about to celebrate their quinceañera’s! Check out these awesome quinceanera dresses for 2015! Take your pick, order it in advance, and have the best birthday ever!

b72

This first gown has got to be my favorite! If I were to celebrate my 15th birthday tomorrow, I’d totally be wearing this! I love the soft details and radiant color. It is the perfect gown for a girl to woman transition!

b40

Here is another dress that will make you look like someone straight out of the fairytale! It’s dreamy, and classy. Who wouldn’t want it?

b83

Here is an example of a classy and simple gown, made even more beautiful by the beading and the unique color.

b81

If you love blue, you would love this dress! It screams “royalty”! And that is totally appropriate for your big 15th!

b31

Another one of my favorites, this coral gown is to die for! This would turn you into an absolute princess for the night!

b77

Are you more into GOLD? This gold quinceañera dress from Pickedresses is perfect for you! It looks so classy and elegant—just look at that beading!

b23

Purple and gold together = perfection. This is another one of my favorites! I totally picture a soft purple and gold eye makeup look for this and THAT will definitely make you the darling of the night! Don’t pass up the chance to get this gown if you fall in love with it at first sight! You might regret it!

b62

Mint and silver together brings a very refreshing look to the audience’s eyes. This dress is a perfect choice for those who aim for classy and beautiful gowns. It has the right amount of beading to make it beautiful enough but not too overboard.

b21

Pink and mint totally look good together! This is another unique dress you can find from the website. Just go to Quinceañera Dresses and you will find it!

b22

Last but not the least, I have this beautiful white quinceañera dress which looks so dreamy and beautiful! Whoever said you can’t wear white?

Check out more gowns at Quinceañera Dresses! Hope you enjoyed reading :)

10 comments:

  1. Super ganda..I love all the dresses..gorgeous. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are fabulous! Too bad we're not that well-off para mag celebrate ng bongga but anyways if I was given the chance I'd probably wear the white one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty dress, parang prinsesa ang girl pag sinuot yan! elegant and Fab;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bookmarked this post for future purposes! Everyone loves to wear those beautiful gowns, if only we have a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Sana nung nag debut ako ganyan mga gown ko! Well anyways ang gaganda lahat Ms. Say! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. All gowns are elegant and for sure every girl dreams of wearing one of these fab gowns on their special day. Wow if I have the money to afford one . I will probablt choose the first one (Pink). Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the gold dress, looks classic! My own quinceañera dress was pinkish orange, very colorful. I love this tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.
    Quinceanera Dresses

    ReplyDelete