photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Quick and Easy Summer Hairstyles

Hey girls!

Summer is here! Let me show you simple hairstyles you can try out whether you’ll be hitting the beach, attending summer class, or working!

But before that, you MUST take care of your hair. If we start with makeup primers for makeup tutorials, taking care of your hair should be the first step for you. Personally, I’m hiyang with the Palmolive Naturals line. Since I started using Palmolive Naturals Conditioner, I’ve noticed na long-lasting yung softness ng hair ko, regardless of the style.

44

The styles that I’m about to show you will also work best if your hair is healthy and full of life. My current love is Palmolive Naturals Aroma Vitality Shampoo! Its formula combines 100% natural Rose Petal Oils and Bamboo Extracts with Palmolive Hair Care science. I can say bye to hair stress and hello to bouncy hair!

Now onto the styling!

I was tapped to be a Hairespondent, together with the beautiful Joyce Pring, for Great Hair Days – an online show that will help you with your hair, from styling to prep, to keeping it healthy and full of life. Make sure you watch this episode to see the step-by-step procedure of all my summer hairstyles.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN0tQg8KZ3w

The Katniss to Soft Waves Hairstyle

This is one of the go-to hairstyles I go for whenever I need to keep my hair out of my face and stay fresh all day long! You can also disassemble this hairstyle at the end of the day for beautiful gentle waves!

clip_image004

The Summer Bun Up

The Summer Bun Up is such a simple yet beautiful hairstyle that will surely turn heads! While it’s easy to resort to the ordinary ponytail, it can make your hair look lifeless, kasi bagsak lang siya. Give the Summer Bun Up a try--it looks complicated, but in reality, it’s easy to do!

clip_image006

The Scarf

You can never go wrong with a summer scarf! I opted for a lime green scarf, because it screams summer! Simply wear it on your hairline to keep hair out of your face. This will focus attention on your bouncy hair!

clip_image008

Hope you liked my Great Hair Days episode and all the summer hairstyles I demonstrated! If you missed last week’s episode, you can check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ro7Q8W2OA or http://www.facebook.com/PalmoliveNaturals! Joyce talks about DIY hair care tips for sticky, sweaty, and lifeless hair brought about by commuting.

Until then, always remember that wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, you can have a great hair day!

1 comment:

  1. overall it was a fine tutorial, i like it very much, you have told us very nice way to style hairs, our personality very much depends on our hair styles

    ReplyDelete