photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, August 15, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: 10-Step Simple Makeup Perfect for Everyday ░


I am officially back from the long, long, long "break" I took from filming! I missed YouTube and all my subscribers. I'm definitely going to be uploading videos more often now. 

For my comeback video, I decided to do a tutorial on how to achieve a sexy and sultry look. But after a few thoughts, I ended up choosing filming a simple, natural look instead. I want to share my method of doing my makeup for school everyday. This is my most preferred look whenever I am on the run or rush of being on time. With only 10 simple steps, in not more than 5 minutes, you'll look radiant and glowing even while on the go.
For this tutorial I used Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" tune to remind every girl out there that we are all lovely! Such a happy pick-me-up song, don't you think? 

"A ten-step beauty tutorial on how to achieve a simple & radiant look perfect for everyday."

  • Step 1. I apply Myra Daily Sun Protect Facial Moisturizer with SPF15 on my face after cleansing it thoroughly with my latest facial cleanser [to be revealed in the next blog entry]
  • Step 2. I apply Revlon PhotoReady Makep in Medium Beige 006 with my E.l.f. Foundation Brush. I've switched to Revlon three months ago, and I can honestly say I have found my perfect match. I will be doing a review about this in the next entry.
  • Step 3. I apply Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder in Honey with SPF18 with Nichido's Kabuki Brush to set the foundation. I threw out the sponge applicator that came with the press powder since I don't like using it. I always use my Kabuki brush now. Less caking.


  • Step 4. I redefine my brows with Nichido's Brow Pencil in Dark Brown.
  • Step 5. I apply MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon + E.l.f.'s Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy (for added shimmer on the apples) with Marionnaud's Slanted Blusher Brush (another product I'll be making a review on next.




  • Step 6. I curl my lashes with Nichido Lash Curler.

  • Step 7. I apply my favorite Maybelline Volum'Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara in Feline Black.
  • Step 8. I tightline my eyes with Nichido's Eye Pencil in Black. Tightlining gives an illusion of longer and fuller looking lashes. 
  • Step 9. I apply Nivea Star Fruits Lip Balm in Strawberry on my lips. You can use any tinted lipbalm if you want. 

  • Step 10. SMILE!
Please support my channel by subscribing! :)
http://www.youtube.com/saytiocoartillero
Here's a photo of me and my boyfriend. I had pizza with him after filming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment