photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, August 12, 2010

░ Product Review: St. Ives Timeless Skin Firming Face Mask ░

Some of you have probably never seen me w/o makeup, and well, this review is the perfect one to feature a makeup-less face. This is going to be a review about St. Ives' Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask
I put makeup on on a daily basis, and my face gets exposed to pollution everywhere, so I see to it that I deeply cleanse my face at least twice-thrice a week. I give my face a facial treat using St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask. It is by far the greatest and most trusted product I use. I've been using St. Ives products, in general, for years now and I can personally say that I'm a happy consumer! 
"DEEP CLEANS WHILE VISIBLY FIRMING AND TIGHTENING"
Non-irritating, definitely suits my skin type.
St. Ives' Beauty Philosophy
THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS. Not tested on animals!
Before putting the mask on, I wash my face thoroughly with Pond's Antibacterial Facial Scrub first. While my face is still moist, I go ahead and cover my whole face with St. Ives' Mineral Clay Mask. It is minty-green in color.
Be sure to remove all your makeup before putting the mask on.
Avoid the eye and mouth area.

You will feel a tightening and tingling sensation once your whole face is packed with the mask. Allow it to dry for about 15 minutes or so. When it's fully dry, you can now wash your face. You will notice how supple your face will feel. And you can definitely tell that your face has been deeply cleansed. 
Beautiful skin can be achieved not only by religious beauty rituals, but most definitely by hydrating yourself well. I drink loads of water everyday! I can't emphasize how important water is. 
Mucho amor, Say

9 comments:

  1. great review!!!
    Cheers from Panama
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ana!!! :) Love from the Philippines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey do this product have expiration date? i cant seem to find mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous! I don't see any in my bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello po. How much does this product cost in the Philippines? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. How much does this product cost in the Philippines? :)

    ReplyDelete