photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, August 26, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: ‎2010 Miss Universe Look ░

2010 Miss Universe Jimena Navarrete looked absolutely stunning in the Miss Universe Pageant. I just had to film a replica of the look she wore. Her eyes were in smoky perfection. She has the most beautiful smile ever! So basically the look I filmed is all about the smoky eyes. I used my MAC quad and my DollFace 96 Color Palette for the eyes; drugstore lashes and Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes mascara for the lashes; Ever Bilena Lipstick in the shade of Mauvey; MAC Blush in Pink Swoon; E.l.f. Bronzing Powder; Marionnaud Makeup Brushes, Revlon PhotoReady Makeup; etc...


Watch my tutorial and see how I did! 

Please also subscribe to my YouTube Channel and stay tuned for more videos!

http://www.youtube.com/saytiocoartillero

No comments:

Post a Comment