photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: Elle October 2010 UK Cover Kate Hudson ░

Hey guys! I uploaded a new tutorial. A few days back, I was trying to get inspiration and came across Pixiwoo's tutorial (Nic, in particular). I decided to recreate her recreation of the look Sharon Dowsette did on Kate Hudson for the OCT 2010 Elle Cover in UK. 
I made the look more wearable. Less intense than what you actually see on the cover and that of Nic's. I'm going to attach an embed of Nic's tutorial to compare. 
Here's the list of the products I mainly used in the video:
1. DollFace 88 Earth Tone Palette
2. DollFace 96 Color Palette
Order here: http://www.dollfacecosmetics.com.ph
As for the other products, you can always use what you already have. In my case, I used the usual products:
1. Foundation: Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in True Beige and 
Nichido Foundation Stick in Beige
2. Setting Powder: Maybelline Shine Free Face Powder in Honey with SPF18
3. Eye Pencil: Nichido Eye Pencil in Deep Plum
4. Lip Color: Ever Bilena Lipstick in Mauvey
5. Lip Gloss: MAC Dazzleglass Lip Glaze in Like Venus
6. Mascara: Nichido Lash Defining Mascara
7. Brushes: Marionnaud Foundation Brush and Nichido Kabuki Brush. (regular, unbranded eyeshadow brushes used)
Here's the tutorial. I hope you enjoy watching! 
Oh, and please support UrbanGermany! I used his amazing music for my video. 
Check his amazing covers here: 
http://www.youtube.com/urbangermany He's my absolute favorite!


Here's the outcome of the Kate Hudson look I recreated.
You can watch Nic's tutorial down below.

Please support my fanpage and reach me through Facebook:
Love, Say ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment