photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spa Day at Ki Neo Day Spa

Ki Spa 2

You could imagine my gladness when I recived a call of Ria Yap, PR manager for Neo Day Spa, in the middle of a really stressful week! She invited me to try out the services of Ki Neo Day Spa. Of course, any stressed woman would say yes. I told Ria I’d drop by that Saturday.

I thought to myself, “Perfect way to end the week!”

Ki Neo Day Spa is located at 35 Wilson Street, Greenhills West, San Juan. It was in that branch where I got my super awesome body treatment. Before we go into that, let me give you a quick tour of the whole spa.

the tranquil garden (1)

Upon entering the spa, you will instantly get a serene vibe. I knew I was going to have an awesome relaxation right then and there.

Front Desk

DSC00324

Tea Bar

DSC00326DSC00328DSC00330

Powder Room

DSC00304

Massage area

DSC00308

Beautiful fountain with orchids

DSC00316

More massage beds

DSC00317

The treatment they gave me was the HANAKASUMI NOURISHING RITUAL

Hanakasumi is the Japanese word for “cherry blossom mist” - the cherry blossom is the national flower of Japan. Inspired by Japanese traditions from the Kamakura era, this luxurious Japanese massage ritual is designed to melt away stress and awaken all five senses. We purify your skin using a brushing ritual focused on the lymph nodes.

A warm cherry blossom rice powder scrub is applied to the whole body and a foot massage is performed followed by the removal of the scrub with soft exfoliating towels. The treatment then continues with a relaxing massage using body butter with asian essences. P2000 (approx. 120 minutes)

This is the private room where I stayed in

DSC00284DSC00285

This is Pamela, my therapist!

DSC00288

Here are the products that Pamela used: body cream, cherry blossom powder, and body balm.

DSC00289

Pamela gave me a relaxing massage before brushing my skin to exfoliate. After that, she lathered body cream all over following with more massages. I swear that lady has magic hands! The cherry blossom powder scrub was definitely the cherry on top of the ice cream! Pamela used warm Oshibori towels to wipe off the scrub and it really felt so good. The massage lasted for about 2 full hours and I was so relaxed that I dozed off for a few minutes.

After the massage, Pamela was so sweet to bring in a cup of warm ginger tea with lemongrass. It’s very soothing on the throat!

I had the best time at the spa. The Hanakasumi Nourishing Ritual really melted all the stress away.

DSC00342

Thank you Ki Neo Day Spa! I’m definitely coming back to get more massages! And of course thank you Ria, for inviting me again to experience another wonderful treatment.

Watch the video here:


Check out more treatments at http://www.neo.ph

3 comments:

  1. Wow !! That looks great. I already feel like being on a spa. Would definitely like to go there. Thank you for sharing this!


    day spa | day spa sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a really admire your post. Your post is great! . best gym trainer in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete