photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, July 2, 2012

Lancome Blanc Expert Mineral Compact Foundation Review

Hello everyone!

I received a special surprise from Lancome Philippines a few weeks ago! I was sent a very special package including the Lancome Blanc Expert Mineral Compact Foundation. I have tried it for a couple of weeks now, and I am ready to do the review!

The package Lancome sent to me included a Maqui Blanc Miracle Slim Compact case (PHP 995.00) I got the limited edition one with all the beautiful design on the compact skin! The regular one is purely white in color.

DSC00170

This is the Lancome Blanc Expert Mineral with White Sapphire Complex Compact Foundation (PHP 1,895) *the case and the cartridge is sold separately*

DSC00169

You just need to attach the compact foundation cartridge into the case and you will have this:

DSC00171

My shade is BEIGE DIAPHANE (you can find out what your shade is through the Lancome Complexion Finder!)

DSC00184

The set also contained a Lancome makeup sponge for application of the product.

“Infused with White Sapphire, this mineral formula, gentle and non-clogging, allows the skin to breath to achieve anew level of translucency and luminosity. Perfectly covered, spots and pores are visibly erased; your complexion will look radiant as if from within.

NeuroWhite Whitening Complex and high UV Protection help to efficiently prevent the appearance of brown spots while brightening your skin everyday.

Result: A healthy and pure finish all day long!

Shades and texture designed and tested for Asian skin—non-clogging and tested on Asian skin under dermatological supervision.”

When I first used this product, I was beyond amazed because it totally covered up ALL MY IMPERFECTIONS (without concealer used beforehand!) I did not put any concealer before applying the powder foundation and yet I was left with a very flawless looking face! This video will speak for the foundation itself. Watch as my skin transforms:

 
I wore this foundation to school a couple of times and its longevity is just really amazing. I don’t get shiny and my face makeup looks intact at the end of the day! Watch these videos to see how I use the foundation and what products I apply on my face beforehand:
 

PROS:

  • goes on very smoothly on the face
  • gives amazing coverage *even without concealer
  • stylish compact design
  • blends well with the skin
  • doesn’t cake
  • lasts all day long
  • variety of shades to choose from
  • has high SPF content (SPF 29/PA++)

CONS:

  • price—considering this is a high-end makeup product, the price may be a factor of consideration for some people

I hope you try this amazing foundation out for yourself and witness its magic.

Visit Lancome Philippines https://www.facebook.com/lancomephilippines

*Available at Greenbelt 5 Boutique, Rustan's Makati, Rustan's Shangri-La, Rustan's Alabang, Essences Power Plant Mall.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Gusto ko to ibigay sa ate ko. May acne kasi sya. Kaso sobrang mahal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I really cannot afford Lancome, huhuhu...but looks really worth it! This is one of my mom's favorite brand!

    ReplyDelete