photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, July 19, 2012

SuperSale Bazaar (Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione)

How exciting it is to be at yet another bazaar for Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione! I was at the SuperSale Bazaar on July 15, 2012. I wanted to be present in all three days of the event, but my classes in school didn’t make that possible. Nevertheless, I had so much fun on the last day! I met wonderful people, my amazing readers, and even fellow YouTubers!

Makeup of the Day:

DSC00600

Here I am with Dana and Mommy Edna! :)

DSC00580

The STAR of the Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione booth, Sophie! (Sarah’s 3-month-old shih tzu)

DSC00582

With Kuya Richard! Sarah’s brother :)

DSC00583

With Kuya Mark (Sarah and Kuya Rich’s friend)

DSC00584

While at the booth I did swatches on these amazzzzingly pigmented Lime Crime Uniliners! (PHP 650.00 each) and lipsticks (PHP 710.00 each)

DSC00592DSC00595DSC00597DSC00598

DSC00602

With the beautiful Maria of MissPinayBeauty and gorgeous Kath of KathPictures (Youtubers)

DSC00603

With the gorgeous owner of Make up Hub by NC, Sarah! :)

DSC00604

With Nikki! :)

DSC00613

It was definitely a great day! Thanks to all the beautiful people who came by and said hi and vlogged with me!!!

Watch this video to know more about what happened during this beautiful event:

Bought home a loot from Sarah! Stay tuned for the video!

HPIM0114

6 comments:

  1. it was nice meeting you Say! :)
    hope to see you on the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Looks like you guys had fun!! I love the makeup of the day!

    Tina
    officialstinad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love your makeup and lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look like michelle phan in these photos :)

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete