photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, January 19, 2013

TOPBUN Hair Tutorial

topbun

This has got to be my all-time favorite hairstyle!!! So sleek and neat! Here’s a tutorial on how I do it!

Products used:

Hair Ties from PinkBox
Donut Buns from (medium)
https://www.facebook.com/seventeentwentyone (large one from Cosmetologie 2012, but still available at the same online shop)
Raven Hair Spray
Bobby Pins (Ace)

You can also accessorize! This is actually a pearl necklace!

DSC_0007DSC_0050DSC_0068

Watch the video here:

2 comments:

  1. I like the new way you've been doing your eyebrows recently. They look so neat and more flattering on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a fan of this ever since! I discovered about the hair bun maker when I was in highschool. It didn't last for me because I think it's too neat. But now I'm back with the ballerina bun hairstyle because I recently got a haircut and I found a way to make it look a bit "messy". I did my own hair bun maker using socks!

    ReplyDelete