photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, October 13, 2013

1 on 1 Makeup Workshop with Therese

DSC_0031

Hi everyone! So yesterday, I met a beautiful lady named Therese! She signed up for the 1 on 1 Personal Makeup Workshop scheduled right before the seventh batch of my Personal Makeup Workshop. Venue was held at the Glambox Beauty Studio. I was extra happy because the LED videolight I purchased days ago came in very handy for this session! It acted as a spotlight! Therese was able to really see the true colors of everything we used for the workshop (pigments).

DSC_0016

New stand mirror I got from Japan Home Center (PHP88.00—if you’re interested) Therese got a free brush set for this session. All the makeup tools and products were also provided for her.

DSC_0020

Here we are discussing the basics of makeup, from makeup brushes, skin types, prepping the face, foundation and concealing, blush, bronzer and highlight, eyebrows, and transforming day to night makeup looks!

DSC_0024

Therese has a very pretty face. She was very warm and friendly as well! It was definitely my pleasure sharing tips and tricks with her :)

DSC_0069

Photos of Therese after the end of the class.

DSC_0070

Thank you so much Therese!!! I am glad your husband liked the look we created! Stay beautiful!

DSC_0073DSC_0075

To sign up for my 1 on 1 makeup class, contact 09156218309.

Workshop fee: PHP3,500.00

-includes a 10 pc brush set

-includes a free meal!

-2 hour makeup session

-choose between the studio in Makati or Quezon City

3 comments:

  1. The next time I'm back in the Philippines I want to attend one of these workshops ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a fan, I am really really proud of you miss say :) nakikita ko ung improvements na nangyayari sa workshop mo. and who knows baka magkaron someday ng Lindsay Cosmetics Learning Center. push natin yan!! push!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much yung bili mo sa spotlight ? thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete