photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BATCH 6 Personal Basic Makeup Workshop (Cavite)

DSC_0298

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to meet six beautiful ladies from Cavite for the 6th Batch of my Personal Basic Makeup Workshop. The venue was held at Qubo Qabana Resort located at Dasmarinas, Cavite.

DSC_0194

The Qabbani Conference Room was really spacious and I particularly love all the red going on! (Tablecloths & chairs!!!)

DSC_0227

Each of my student had a mirror they could use and a 10-pc Moonkini Brush Set from CandyBlushShop (www.fb.com/candyblushshop) @candyblushshop on Instagram

DSC_0236

DSC_0232

My students loved how functional the brushes were from this basic set. They got everything from the powder brush, blush brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brushes, a spooly, a smudger brush, angled eyeliner brush, lip brush and a fan brush.

DSC_0233

In these baskets are all the products I let my students use for the basic makeup course! We have various brands like Revlon, Maybelline, Avon, Urban Decay, Ben Nye, Naturactor, ELF, Loreal, ELF, Physician’s Formula, and many more!!! I see to it that I disinfect and clean all the makeup before my classes. These are all the makeup I personally love and highly recommend to all my readers/students.

DSC_0269

A photo op before the class starts!!! (Thank you Lytz for surprising us with the food!)

DSC_0270

Pardon my hand gestures while lecturing!

DSC_0282

I love being hands on during my workshops. I don’t ever want to make my students feel intimidated as that would defeat the purpose of having a “Personal Basic Makeup Workshop”! I cater to their different needs/questions individually. This type of informal workshop gives the participants more ease and are able to learn while having fun! That’s the best kind of fun!

DSC_0286

My ladies at work!

Awarding of certificates:

DSC_0291

Karmina!!! She was an absolute sweetheart! Thank you so much Karmina <3

DSC_0292

Finally met Moonlight! Thank you for being so warm, Lytz! You are definitely an angel!

DSC_0293

Reissa! The youngest of the bunch. 15-years old and a makeup enthusiast. Thanks so much my dear!!!

DSC_0294

Jean!!! She recently came back from Qatar and attended the workshop just to meet meeee (that melted my heart when she told me)!!! Thank you Jean! <3

DSC_0295

Nelissa!! Such a fun person to be with, thank you so much Nelissa!!! *Btw, I texted you about the address! :D

DSC_0296

Angeline! Her blending was awesome!! Look at that beautiful smoky eye! <3 Perfect!

Of course we had to take a class photo!!! I love these girls!!! They are all so much fun to be with!

DSC_0297DSC_0299DSC_0300

More photos with my girls!

DSC_0301DSC_0304DSC_0305DSC_0308DSC_0310DSC_0311

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES!!! Till we all meet again. :)

DSC_0314

Read more about my past workshops and UPCOMING WORKSHOPS in the links below for your reference:

Batch 1 Makati City: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/07/personal-makeup-workshop-with-say.html

Batch 2 Makati City: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/07/personal-makeup-workshop-batch-2.html

Batch 3 Makati City: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/08/personal-basic-makeup-workshop-batch-3.html

Batch 4 Davao City: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/08/personal-basic-makeup-workshop-in-davao.html

Batch 5 (Makati City): http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/09/batch-5-personal-basic-makeup-workshop.html

Batch 6 (Cavite) : http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/10/batch-6-personal-basic-makeup-workshop.html

Batch 7 (Makati City) *SPECIAL LOW RATE PROMO* [SLOTS ARE FULL]

Batch 8 (Quezon City): NOW ACCEPTING STUDENTS NOVEMBER 16, 2013 PHP2,000.00 ***Details coming…

Batch 9 (Cagayan de Oro): NOW ACCEPTING STUDENTS NOVEMBER 23, 2013 PHP2,000.00 ***Details coming…

3 comments:

  1. you are so pretty Ms. Say. Hope I could join one of your workshops.
    SOUTH pleaaaaaaaaase!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am from Cavite. I am very interested with the basic make up workshop. When are you going to have the workshop again in Cavite?

    ReplyDelete