photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, May 23, 2014

HAIR CHALK: First Impression

Have you ever tried using hair chalk?

chalkl

I chanced upon hair chalks from this brand called Chromastix in Watsons and decided to do a first impression video on it. I got it in (2) colors, pink and purple. They come in mini hair straightener types and you simply slide the pigments on and use it like you would a hair straightener.

hair chalk.Still006hair chalk.Still005

Here’s a shot of what it looked like during my first application:

hair chalk.Still004hair chalk.Still001

I found it really blotchy, and the pigment did not settle evenly on my hair.

Watch the video to see how it worked on me!

P.S. I will be creating another video following people’s advice on using this product on damp hair. :) Perhaps it will work so much better?

What are your thoughts on this product? Would you try it?

1 comment: