photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Myra Vita Glow BB Cream (Review & First Impression)

bb cream.Still001

I’m sure a lot of you have already seen the latest product from Myra—the Myra VitaGlow BB Cream. I had to purchase one and make a video sharing my thoughts since I has always been one of my goals to be on the look out for affordable makeup products that work!

Watch my video for my first impressions and if you’d like to see the application part:

To be honest, I did not like this product one bit. The only thing I liked is the smell of it.

CONS

  • This BB Cream doesn’t give much coverage. It provides sheer coverage which I think wouldn’t last the entire day, too
  • This BB Cream has a dewy finish, making it a con for people with combination to oily skin type
  • Limited availability of shades. It only comes in IVORY AND BEIGE
  • This BB Cream has light-reflecting pigments which can make you look even more oilier that you already are!

PROS

  • Affordable
  • Smells nice (you can use this as a lotion!)

myra

myra flash

Clearly, my CONS weighed out my PROS.

The bottomline? I’d rather use this as a lotion on my body (shoulders) rather than my face.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. You still made it look good Say! You have really good skin even bad BB creams look good on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Na cover nya ang red spots on your face Ms.Say. kahit dami nyang cons. iisang shade lang sya.

    ReplyDelete