photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, May 17, 2014

NEW HAUL! (Fashion, Skincare, Makeup)

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOUT MY HAUL ABOVE!

new haul.Still004

SAY Makeup Brush Set PHP1,000.00 (order from https://www.facebook.com/beautycsmetics)

I totally adore this brush set from Beauty Cosmetics and adored it even more because the owner made the Say Brush Set a reality! For only PHP1,000, you get 12 beautiful high quality brushes perfect for traveling! I will review this very soon! Stay tuned!

new haul.Still003

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion PHP419.00 Watsons
My HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP REMOVER! You have to try it ladies! No need to wash your face afterwards! Isn’t it perfect for those lazy days?!

new haul.Still002

Messy Bessy PHP70.00 National Bookstore
My NEW BESTFRIEND! Messy Bessy! I grab these all the time to disinfect my hands and even surface areas!

1

For Me Clothing - All from SM Dasmarinas, For Me store
The beautiful dress I wore during the CEBU Makeup Workshop! Adorable!

Other items shown on the video:

Nivea Creme PHP122.00 Watsons
Buffing pads (HandyMan)
Dog sticker (HandyMan)
Tissues from Watsons

ENJOY THE HAUL!

1 comment:

  1. OH M! The Say Brush set! Ang ganda. Meron pa kaya nyan?

    ReplyDelete