photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, August 13, 2012

MeMeMe Boho Balm Lip & Cheek Tint

Hi everyone!

I never learned to like lip and cheek tints, no matter how much I tried. I read from somewhere that tints are only suitable for people with really beautiful, smooth skin (which I unfortunately don’t have!) When the MeMeMe Boho Balm Lip & Cheek Tint was introduced to me. I was amazed. This isn’t exactly in tint (liquid) form—it comes in a balm form!

This is the first (ever) cheek and lip tint that I’ve fallen in love with!

DSC-7058

MeMeMe Boho Balm Lip and Cheek Tint (PHP450):

Multipurpose lip & cheek balm – Each tin features two beautiful shades which can be used on both lips & cheeks. The perfect festival accompaniment!"

The shade I have is Pink Rouge and I loooooove it!

Here are the brushes I use to apply this lip and cheek balm:

Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki Brush (from the Synthetic Kabuki Kit) 
Sigma F50 Duo Fibre Brush (from the Mr. Bunny Essential Kit)

This balm gives a beautiful, dewy finish which will make you look radiant ALL DAY LONG! I wear it to school and it lasts me a long, long time. I don’t set it with powder, as I loooove how it makes my face look glowy and radiant!

I made a demo video showing you how each of the shade from Pink Rouge would look like on your cheeks! I hope you enjoy watching! And don’t worry, I’ll follow up with a video showing you how it looks like on the lips!

1 comment: