photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, August 13, 2012

MeMeMe Flawless Loose Powder & Cream Foundation (Review)

mememepic

Hi everyone!

Here are some products I’ve been using (and loving) for the past few days!

Let’s start with the MeMeMe Flawless Cream Foundation (PHP 899):

“A long-lasting Satin Finish velvet Cream Foundation. Rich in microspheres and light-absorbing pigments to deliver a smooth, even, hydrated and revitalised complexion. The formula is enriched with Antioxidants (every girl's secret) and SPF 15 to give you skin essential environmental protection.
Dermatologically tested.”

This foundation has become one of my favorites. I love the finish that it gives to my skin! My face just looks super satin-y and flawless after application. Very blendable, gives light to medium coverage, and doesn’t have a pungent smell! I do have to use concealer to cover up areas with extra redness albeit it’s not a big deal for me. I still love it!!! Longevity wise, I know whatever I’d be typing down here wouldn’t be believable without a video as proof, so I’ll say for now, it lasts me over 6 hours—and I’ll follow up with the video experiment as proof. Stay tuned!

MeMeMe Flawless Loose Powder (PHP450):

“Mattify set your makeup in place with this essential micro-fine loose translucent powder. Keep shine-free and set your makeup in place with this essential micro-fine translucent powder, enriched with light-diffusing pigments and 'Mica Excel' to mattify and create a flawless soft focus effect finish.”

I cannot express how much I freaking love this loose powder. It is beyond amaaaaaaazing. It is just perfect to mattify your face with! And the finish that it gives my face is just beautiful! As you can see in the description, it gives a ‘flawless soft focus effect finish”—and it truly does! If you’re familiar with the ‘softness’ tool in photo editors, this is kind of it!!! It’s amazing how it gives the face this indescribable finish that I’m sure you will all love as much as I do.

Brushes used in the video:

HOPE SERIES BRUSHES by Makeup By Toni
Check out the brushes here: http://on.fb.me/LV5TWY
Retail price is at SGD85 or USD68 or PHP2,700
For inquiries, please email contactmakeupbytoni@gmail.com.

Here’s a demo video I did for everyone! And don’t you worry, I’ll follow up with the experiment videos very soon!

3 comments:

  1. i love your powder brush Ms. Say! What brush did you use in this video? :) Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOPE SERIES BRUSHES by Makeup By Toni
      Check out the brushes here: http://on.fb.me/LV5TWY
      Retail price is at SGD85 or USD68 or PHP2,700
      For inquiries, please email contactmakeupbytoni@gmail.com.

      Delete
  2. I so love everything that you used. From the brush down to the concealer... Pink fairy recommended I use MeMeMe flawless foundation and loose powder. What concealer did you used? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete