photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, November 15, 2012

FIRST LOOK: Ciate Caviar Manicure (Philippines) Unboxing

DSC_0098

Hi everyone!

It’s been almost a month since I last updated my beauty blog! Here’s an exciting news! Ciate is now available in the Philippines!!! I am honored to have tied up with them to bring you awesome Ciate tutorials and how-to’s using their products!

I received the very first box and this is what it contains: (caviar pearls, funnel, paint pots)

DSC_0110

CAVIAR PEARLS

DSC_0112

PAINT POTS

DSC_0113

I am really excited to try this set out!

Watch out for the video coming out this weekend! Oh, and Ciate Philippines will be joining the SuperSale Bazaar this December 1-5 2012! ♥

Check out Ciate Philippine’s Official Facebook Page!

If you have any inquiries please don't hesitate to contact Ciate Philippines:

Email: inquiries@ciateph.com
Mobile: 0926.625.1749

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you like the kit! I pocked up the mini bar kit over the weekend from Sephora and I'm excited to try it out also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this product from Michelle Phan.. its really cool but kinda expensive in my opinion :(

    ReplyDelete