photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

First Look | Inglot Freedom System Palette

DSC_0022

Inglot is one of the most talked about makeup line in the YouTube community! I’ve seen a lot of makeup gurus use it and even rave about it on several favorites videos and such! I’ve heard and read that these are very good alternatives for MAC eyeshadows as the color pay-off is really great.

A few days back, The Style Quarter sent me a package and I knew it was the “Freedom System Palette” since the owner, Ritchelle, gave me the freedom to choose the shades I wanted in my very own Inglot Palette! :)

I like using customizable palettes since you are able to bring the products you need in just one container! What’s even more likeable is when your customizable palette is as sturdy as Inglot’s!

DSC_0128

The Freedom System Palette contains 2 slots for eyeshadows, one for blush, and one for the pressed powder. It has a glass-like covering with 4 magnets as locks. These magnets a very strong so you don’t need to worry about your palette’s covering flying open!

DSC_0135

These are all the shades that I chose for my very own Freedom System Palette:

Eyeshadows: #107R & #114R

Blush: #51

Pressed Powder: #21 (I chose this shade because I wanted to use it for contouring!)

DSC_0150DSC_0157

I have tried using the products and they are all ahhhhh-mazing. I will be uploading the makeup tutorial using this palette very soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy this quick video of myself showing the Freedom System Palette:

Helpful links:

FROM THE STYLE QUARTER
http://thestylequarter.multiply.com/collection/33/Inglot

INGLOT Freedom System Palette: (850.00)
http://thestylequarter.multiply.com/products/listing/10496/Pre-order-Inglot-Freedom-System-Palette-EBP

Pressed Powder 755.00 http://thestylequarter.multiply.com/products/listing/10498/Pre-order-Inglot-Freedom-System-Pressed-Powder-Refill

Blush 675.00 http://thestylequarter.multiply.com/products/listing/10499/Pre-order-Inglot-Freedom-System-Summer-Collection-Blush-refill

Eyeshadows 590.00 http://thestylequarter.multiply.com/products/listing/10503/Pre-order-Inglot-Freedom-System-Eye-Shadow-Rainbow-refill

4 comments:

  1. ohh! you got me wanting this palette.
    you should also check out the Unii palettes where you can place any brand of de-potted eyeshadow, blush, pressed powder :)

    Viel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw missglamorazzi show off
    her inglot palette as well.
    i should try this one out as well.
    :D

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging, plus, you have the freedom to choose the colors that you like!
    xo,

    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete