photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Breaking a World Record | Ferretti Shoes (Glorietta Vibe Launch)

Hi everyone!

DSC_0088

Yesterday was the launch of “Glorietta Vibe”, an event where 2,000+ models of different brands from Glorietta catwalked as they aimed to break the world record of ‘largest number of models to catwalk’ which was then held by Istanbul.

I was really happy to be one of the many ‘models’ for Ferretti Shoes, a shoe brand I’ve been working with the past couple of months. I’ve featured Ferretti in a couple of my vlogs! Ferretti has definitely become one of my most favorite shoe brands, so I couldn’t say no!

I just thought it would be fun to share how my day went on the day of the event (November 29, 2012)

We were offered to have our hair and makeup done by different makeup brands but I decided to do my own since I had another appointment to catch beforehand.

Before doing it all, I laid all the makeup I needed to achieve the “clean makeup” look peg that we were given.

DSC_0003 (2)

Of course I needed to use my UDPP!

DSC_0005 (2)

My favorite Inglot Freedom System Palette! Oh and the newest BB Cream from 4U2!

DSC_0007

My most loved Sigma brushes. (Thank you Sigma!)

DSC_0012 (2)

Gorgeous lipsticks from Ever Bilena (yes, Ever Bilena!)

DSC_0015 (2)

Self-portrait after the makeup!

DSC_0051

Showing off my teeth!!! I can officially smile with my teeth!

DSC_0053

For the hair, we were instructed to have our hair up in a ponytail. I used my Pinkbox Hair Puff for that pouf!

I headed straight to the Ferretti Shoes store to pick up my shoes before the event started.

DSC_0061

Here I am with Kim!!! She’s my Shiseido-workshop-mate!!! It was really nice meeting her again!

*Photos with the other bloggers to follow! Thanks to Brigitte’s supportive husband!!!*

DSC_0065

This is the shoe design that I was supposed to wear.

DSC_0059

But due to shortage of stocks/size availability, I had to choose another pair. And ta-dah!

NUDE PUMPS!

DSC_0063

You can NEVER go wrong with nude pumps.

DSC_0075

Trying them babies on!

DSC_0078

For my outfit I just wore a simple black sheer top with a gold necklace from SM Accessories around my neck.

DSC_0094

Here’s a full view of my outfit!

DSC_0095

After a quick runway walk, I was done! It was so much fun. Especially having Liz, Kira, Kumi and the other bloggers to make chicka with! It was really fun.

Thank you so much Ferretti! I am happy to have been a part of this beautiful event!

DSC_0096

Another addition to my shoe collection!

DSC_0097

7 comments:

  1. love the shoes! i've been wanting to have nude pumps.. :) oh btw ms. Say, does the EB lipstick have a "Famous" sticker or writing on the cap somewhere? kasi i tried swatches ng Maybelline Coral Crush and EB's Watermelon (new line i think)... same cover ata as yours.. they practically look the same.. :) found it by accident.. :) anyway, great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your teeth-showing smile more :)

    And I also like Ever Bilena :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun day...great post!! http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi beautiful! Very sweet look, I just love make up!
    I'd like to invite you to visit my blog
    http://www.leblogdemichelle-d.blogspot.com
    If you like it, follow me too, ok?
    I'm already following you during a long time, because I used to have another blog about two years ago - Daily Catwalk.

    xXox
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Say! It was nice meeting you again at the FS. Uy can I post our photo on my blog too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ms say...where did you buy your top here ang ganda nya super bagay n bagay sayo...i would like to know thank you, merry Christmas Godbless.

    ReplyDelete