photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Favorites | What I Ordered from Neutrogena

Hi everyone!

Remember my post about the launching of Neutrogena’s Facebook Store? I promised I’d blog about the products I ordered, most of which are my ultimate favorites!

DSC_0019 (2)L-R: Neutrogena Body Oil (Light Sesame Formula), Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser, Neutrogena Hydroboost Mousse Cleanser, Neutrogena Hydroboost Watergel

1. Neutrogena Body Oil (Light Sesame Formula) 250ml

“Experience Neutrogena Body Oil. It’s light sesame formula glides on easily to moisturize dry skin. It’s so sheer it vanishes into shower-damp skin leaving it soft and silky, with a radiant, healthy glow. No moisturizer can touch this experience.”

DSC_0019 (2)

I first tried out this product when Neutrogena Philippines sent me a package a few months back. At first look I thought I wouldn’t like it at all because one, I saw the word “sesame”, and two, I saw the word “oil”. I’m not really into oily stuff for the body. Lotion, I can take, but the greasiness of oil, no way. The only thing that made me try out this product is the smell. Oh wow. The amazing smell that sent me to heaven. You really have to smell this baby. After my first use, this has become my first and only favorite body oil.

How I use the Neutrogena Body Oil:

After showering while my body is still damp I apply the light oil all over. You’ll be surprised to know that it doesn’t feel oily at all. It glides down all over the body and the smell fills the entire bathroom. My skin feels very, very moisturized after each bath. After that, I pat dry with a towel!

Price:

PHP 585.00 (if you find that this product is out of stock everywhere, order online!) “585.00 for a body oil?! Man, that is so expensive!” I can hear you! But once you try out the Neutrogena Body Oil, you’ll want to consume one bottle after the other. Just try!

2. Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser

A refreshing facial cleanser that thoroughly removes dirt, oil, and dead skin cells while providing long-lasting oil control to improve the look and feel of the skin. This clinically proven formula lathers to a rich, creamy foam, which removes the skin’s impurities which can build up in pores such as dirt and makeup, even stuff you don’t even know is there. Oil control formula helps reduce surface oil while retaining the skin’s natural moisture balance to keep skin clear, fresh, and healthy looking!”

*Oil free, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic*

DSC_0019 (2)

It is quite obvious that this product was made for people with oily skin-type, nonetheless it works for my skin (dry skin-type)! I don’t experience an over-drying feeling when using this product. I’ve actually tried this a few years ago; this is the only time that I tried using it again. No breakouts, no allergies. My skin feels super clean after each wash. I use this alternately with my Pond’s Pure White Facial Wash with Activated Carbon.

Price:

PHP 192.50 quite affordable, and it works! No arguments, there!

3. Neutrogena Hydroboost Mousse Cleanser

Definitely not my first time trying out this product. Here’s an excerpt from my past post about this baby:

“Neutrogena Hydroboost Mousse Cleanserthe rich lather foams away impurities while a special hydrating agent restores skin’s natural moisture balance”—this product actually melt away my remaining makeup (i.e. foundation, concealer…) It’s amazing how it makes my face so smooth after rinsing! This product comes in a pump bottle, and as you can see in the photos below, I’m almost running out; that is how much I love this cleanser.” (read more here)

DSC_0019 (2)

Price:

PHP 445.50—I would definitely buy another bottle because it’s worth it.

4. Neutrogena Hydroboost Watergel

“Armed with its science-based skincare expertise and vision to provide consumers real results, NEUTROGENA®, the #1 dermatologist-recommended skin care brand, developed the HYDRO BOOST Water Gel, an effective water-based moisturizer that boosts dry skin with 200% moisture yet feels so light.

With NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Water Gel, women no longer need to compromise. The innovative formula combines the moisturizing properties of Hyaluronic Acid and Olive Extract, which boosts the skin’s natural ability to hold moisture. It also acts like a virtual skin reservoir that progressively releases moisture to dry cells for up to 12 hours, keeping skin softer and suppler with a healthy glow all day.

Aside from moisturizing superiority, NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Water Gel also sets itself apart from other moisturizers with its superior aesthetics that delight consumers. As a water-based formula, it is light and non-greasy on the face and allows for quicker absorption that leaves the skin feeling refreshed and nourished.”

Read more about the amazingness of this product here.

DSC_0019 (2)

Oh, mama, there is no need to explain how much I love this product. This is made by the skin-angels. It is hands down, THE best moisturizer I’ve ever used. Again, an excerpt from a past post:

“Hydroboost Water GelPurified Hyaluronic Acid and Olive Extract continuously release moisture to the skin’s surface while boosting skin cell’s ability to retain water.”—of all the moisturizers that I have tried, this one is my #1. I cannot put into words how great this product is! It is contained in a jar, so I don’t recommend sharing as it is very unhygienic. Use spatulas, if you may. The active ingredients stated above are the culprit to the amazing hydration that this product gives to the skin. Moisturization like no other.”

If you have extremely dry skin, you have to give this baby a try. Trust me on this one.

Price:

PHP 830.00 Indeed very pricey, but always remember—you get what you pay for!!!

That pretty much sums it all up! Smooth online transaction, thank to Neutrogena Philippines!

Have you tried their online store?

No comments:

Post a Comment