photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Buy Neutrogena Products Online! | Neutrogena Dinner & Shopping Experience

Hi everyone!

I am so happy I didn’t miss this event! I had too much going on that day that I forgot I had a dinner date with the Neutrogena team! Good thing Czar texted me. (Thanks Czar!) I wouldn’t miss any Neutrogena event for anything. I can still remember my very first Neutrogena event at Momo Café. :)

The Neutrogena dinner event was held at M Café at Glorietta. It was such a cozy place! I was really happy to see familiar faces!

DSC_0373

Neutrogena said that one major question they get on their Facebook page is “Where can I buy Neutrogena products?” It seems like a lot of shoppers nowadays find online shopping more convenient and less of a hassle given the many stress that life brings. Neutrogena wanted to address this problem and guess what?

NEUTROGENA now has a Facebook Store! You can shop for Neutrogena products online!

DSC_0355

Neutrogena gave us a PHP 2,000 worth of credits for an online shopping experience! I totally knew what I wanted to buy!

Here are the super easy steps:

  1. Like Neutrogena on Facebook
  2. Fill your shopping cart to your heart’s desire
  3. Upon checkout, you’ll need to create a Lish Account, just “Connect with Facebook" and fill in the form! Change the currency settings to “PHP” for more convenience as well.
  4. You may pay via credit card or Paypal! Neutrogena offers FREE SHIPPING for orders above PHP1,500

Did you know?

You can send Neutrogena products as GIFTS to friends! You may opt to send the package to their addresses via Lish!

Neutrogena will be adding more products to their online store very soon! So if you find your favorite Neutrogena products out of stock in Watsons, you know where to go!

DSC_0371

After 3 days, my Neutrogena package arrived to my excitement!

I’ll be making a blog post about these products very soon. I had to get another jar of my all time favorite moisturizer, the Hydroboost watergel, my all time favorite body oil, Neutrogena’s facial wash, and the Hydroboost mousse cleanser! Look at them all neatly wrapped in bubble wraps!

DSC_0101

(Delivery to Metro Manila : 3-5 business days; to provinces: 5-7 business days)

Are you ready to go shopping?

Hop on to the Neutrogena Facebook Page now!

3 comments:

  1. cool innovation by Neutrogena! ^_^
    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://facebook.com/missplpify
    http://twitter.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I hope they'll do this worldwide. :)

    ReplyDelete