photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NEW HAIR COLOR | Going Red with Pink Cuts Salon!

I was almost hesitant to get a hair color change since I really loved the previous one that the wonderful team of Pink Cuts Salon gave me. I knew I wanted to get a fresh new color though, since about 1 inch of my roots have already grown, and overall, I was just really excited to try something new!
DSC_0020
I received another invitation from my good friend, and owner of the beautiful Pink Cuts Salon, Marie Imperial, for a treatment! She was so sweet to invite Mark as well! Marie is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. I don’t personally know her, but she watches my vlogs! It’s amazing how she’s totally updated about my life! 
 
We booked as soon as we could, and come Sunday, Mark & I headed out for our appointment.
Pink Cuts Salon is now sporting a very Chrismas-y look! Everything was so pink (as usual) and gorgeous! There was this beautiful Christmas tree with all the pink ornaments, bows all over the place, and of course, the gorgeous giant teddy sitting prettily on the couch.
DSC_0001DSC_0002DSC_0003DSC_0004DSC_0005DSC_0006
 Look at these adorable pink chairs!
DSC_0023
Here is how my hair looked like before the new color! Note: my hair is still damp because I just washed it before coming to the salon.
DSC_0029
 It’s also my first time to take my boyfriend to the salon! The last time, I took April with me! :)
DSC_0045 (2)DSC_0049 (2)
Sir Rene, Pink Cuts Salon’s creative director/stylist, recommended I get one of the trendiest color this season—RED! He didn’t want my color to look too red, though. He picked the color #745 (L’Oreal)
DSC_0095 (2)DSC_0075 (2)DSC_0098 (2)DSC_0108 (2)DSC_0109 (2)DSC_0091 (2)
As for Mark, Sir Rene suggested a subtle brown shade, slightly darker than Marie’s boyrfriend’s hair color. They used L’Oreal’s Intense Ash 8.11 (20% volume)
DSC_0070 (2)
Did you know?
OK! Magazine’s December 2012 Issue is the LAST ISSUE EVER. (I wanna cry!!!!) It got cancelled for some reason I don’t understand. I’m surely going to miss this. This is my #1 favorite magazine ever. (OK! Magazine fans, cry with me….)
The final issue is without a doubt, another amazing one. Shoutout to the magazine’s amazing editor, Frances Sales!  I met her during a blogger’s event for Myra E at Thai Pan last year. She is an amazing woman!!!
DSC_0082 (2)
My simple arm candy for the day: bracelet from SNS Accessories, Casio watch from Alboe Fashion. Red & gold = adorable combo! Forever favorite.
DSC_0083 (2)
After shampooing…
You can already kinda see the reds!
DSC_0113 (2)DSC_0118 (2)
Look at my handsome’s lovely color!
DSC_0126 (2)markhair
Styling made by the amazing Sir Rene!
DSC_0137 (2)
So happy with our new colors! Mark got his haircut by Sir Bryan, too! Everything looked so neat, I love it!
DSC_0144 (2)
Here comes self-portraits! If you’re wondering, I am using my NIKON D5100 :)
DSC_0160 (2)
Looks copper-ish in the photo, but it’s redder in person! Isn’t it super lovely!
DSC_0163 (2)DSC_0165 (2)DSC_0186 (2)
I had to take a shot with the purple sofa!
DSC_0195 (2)
Here’s a shot of me and Mark with our new colors!
DSC_0229DSC_0240DSC_0245
I am totally inlove with my new color! Pink Cuts has done it again!
GOOD NEWS!
Pink Cuts Salon is offering 50% OFF ON THEIR HAIR COLOR PACKAGE! (hair color + highlights + treatment):
Short hair: before 4,100 now 2,050
Mid-length: before 5,300 now 2,650
Long hair: before 6,200 now 3,100
Extra long hair: before 7,100 now 3,550
PROMO PERIOD: NOW TILL DECEMBER 29



Visit Pink Cuts Salon at https://www.facebook.com/PinkCutsPhilippines located at G/F St. Francis Square, Doña Julia Vargas Avenue cor bank drive, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong City 1550 Metro Manila Philippines, 1550 Mandaluyong, Philippines Contact them at: 0915 720 8537

10 comments:

  1. You two looks so gorgeous and hondsome for mark of course. I really love your new hair color ms. Say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two looks so gorgeous and hondsome for mark of course. I really love your new hair color ms. Say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! :) I was right! I was in St. Francis last Sunday and saw you and Mark inside. I thought it was just deja vu! hahah! Love the hair color Say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. over flowing sweetness... <3 <3 <3 kinikilig talaga ako sa inyong dalawa miss Say...ganda ng kulay ng hair nyo po na dalawa.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ate Say the color is very vibrant pero it suits you! Parang pang cosplay! And yes, sa boyfie mo bagay din ang color! :) Pretty much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great salon... and they look like pros because you & Mark got really nice results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice hair color! Bagay sa'yo. I like to be red-haired too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, nice hair color! and nice blog! did they bleached your hair to achieved that color? If you don't mind can you send me the procedure.. hehe.. planning to DIY my hair.. :)) ars_rosdell@yahoo.com TIA :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, I keep seeing your ads on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete