photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, February 21, 2013

In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour REVIEW

Another highly requested video. The much talked about In2it Eyebrow Powder! This has been out of stock for the longest time, and I’m soooo glad they’re back! I got mine from SM City Manila Department Store In2it counter for PHP299.00 It is really worth it?

DSC_0006DSC_0007DSC_0013

“IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Color with the moisturizer and vitamin E (ER 01 Eyebrowns)”—this is a bit funny but this is really what’s on the label!

Wt. 3.5g—considering my first use, I think this brow powder would last a long long time.

The product comes in a compact case containing 3 colors from light brown, to medium, to dark. It has a teeny angled brow brush which you can use when you’re on the go. The compact case has a mirror, too!

Here are my bare brows:

DSC_0016

And here are my brows with the In2it Brow Powder:

DSC_0025

I used my Ecotools Angled Brush to apply the product and I must say I really like it! Some people told me to use it together with a damp brush and I think this would allow me to pick up more pigments from the brow powder as opposed to using a dry brush.

My brows looked perfect for about 6 hours considering the humid weather in the Philippines.

I give this product two thumbs up and I now know why I’ve been hearing praises about it!

Watch my REVIEW and DEMO video down here:

7 comments:

  1. Nice review Say. Will buy it once I got the chance to go to the mall. :)

    -- Maica
    http://www.pinaybeautyinabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like it love love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilike in2it eyebrow powder love your blog te keep it up giveaways plsss

    ReplyDelete
  4. ilove in2it :) keep it up i like your blog
    thumbs up giveaways te

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this review is good. I'm gonna this too :) thanks Ms. Say .. More power to your career :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im learning a lot from you,Say! thanks! i have some questions i hope u can find tym to answer them. the brush that comes with the package, ok na ba sya gamitin? kasi i dont have brushes na ginagamit mo.. and ano mas ok, wet yun brush or dry? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my HG eyebrow product! It has been in my draft for so long coz I really wanna test it. Now, I use this every single day ever since I bought it!

    Check out my blog post about it!
    http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com/2014/11/in2it-waterproof-eyebrow-colour.html

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/cheeneyreyes
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cheeneyreyes

    xoxo,
    Cheeney

    ReplyDelete