photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to Get Rid of Brown Spots | Mir & Ryvi Banana Soap Review

DSC_0114

Hi everyone!

Brown spots/acne scars have been one of my top skin problems since forever. I am in a continuous search for products that can help reduce or even totally eliminate them. When Mir and Ryvi introduced their skincare line to me, I was really intrigued so I gave them a “yes”.

A little background about Mir and Ryvi just for your information:

mir_and_ryvi_1 copymir_and_ryvi_5, v2

What struck me most about this company is how they help out of school youth and unemployed mommies! Talk about CSR!

The highlight of this post would be the first product I’ve tried from their line and this is the Spot Lightening Banana Soap.

 mir_and_ryvi_4 copy

I am very careful when it comes to reviewing skin care products because it takes a certain amount of time for me to really test out the product and see if it really works. For this particular soap, it took me about 1 month to road test.

Mir and Ryvi Banana Soap PHP250.00 (Beauty Bar)

As mentioned above, this soap is made of a lot of great ingredients that aid in treating skin discoloration, lightening the skin, restoring skin elasticity, and a lot more! Vitamin C is really good for the skin and this soap has Acerola extract that is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C!

I actually started using this for 4 weeks straight and have seen improvement on the areas of my face where brown spots/acne marks appear. This would be so much better with a photo as proof right? I shall follow up on that! I’ll give you a video clip as proof as well!

Going out without a trace of makeup has been easier ever since I started using Mir and Ryvi’s Banana Soap. With continuous, consistent use, you’ll get the results you want.

“Would you repurchase?” Oh, I definitely would. For the price of 250.00, it’s definitely worth it.

DSC_0118DSC_0121DSC_0122

This is how the soap looks like, unopened. Tightly sealed with a protective plastic covering.

DSC_0127

Have you tried using this Banana Soap from Mir and Ryvi? What are your thoughts? I hope this soap works well on you as it did on me!

Mir and Ryvi products are available online through Beauty Bar! You can shop online if you wanted to! Just click on this link.

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the vid and pics! :)
    Its my problem forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Please refer to the last sentence of the blog post :)

      Delete
  3. Do they have an online shop where we can purchase? You got me on your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please refer to the last sentence of the blog post :)

      Delete
  4. I used the Tomato soup from this brand for my acne and I got a terrible allergic reaction! I don't know if the soap is way too strong or there's an ingredient in it that's too harsh, but after already 3 days after using it, I can't even put on moisturizer because it makes my skin sting really badly! It looks and feels like I've been severely sunburnt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your experience!! It might be an allergic reaction indeed! Will do my best to talk to the company about it. Must be something your skin is not hiyang to. Will get back to you soon Ari! And I hope your skin is better

      Delete
  5. ^ Hi Karen, she mentioned that it can be purchased from Beauty Bar :)
    * * *

    Hi Say, I like how you take your photos lately. Hindi na sya white background. White looks professional kaso sometimes, parang masyadong impersonal ang feel. I like the effort in your recent photos taken with a background that's a little out of focus.

    Anyway, I saw these soaps at Beauty Bar but I didn't pay much attention to them. I still have a lot of soaps hoarded from Lush when they had a 50% off sale last January... I hope I remember these when I run out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rae!! :) How about the photos from my Primer review? Do you like those as well? Let me know!! :)

      Delete
  6. It's equally beautiful. It has a bridal vibe to it. Variety is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Say.

    I'm currently using their tomato soap to clear my zits and small red bumps. Can't comment about how effective it is yet since it was only over a week. I'll try their banana soap after a month to see if it will help lighten the dark spots/marks. I'd like to ask if you didn't experience having zits while testing the soap on your face since it has butter? How about getting oily because of the butter also? This would help me lot in deciding whether I would try it or not. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ms. Say panu ung routine mo kpag gamit mu sya?? Facial cleanser muna to remove make up then this soap ???

    ReplyDelete