photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Look Beauty Prime Perfect Primer Review (best one yet!)

DSC_0129

Face primer has got to be one of the most important products anybody should have in their makeup stash! Why?  Well, it makes makeup application easier by creating a smooth surface, and it makes your makeup last much longer compared to when applied without any primer beforehand.

I want to share my thoughts on the Look Beauty Primer Perfect Primer from Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione.

Meet your makeup’s BFF. A thin skin-perfection layer before you start will see your look last much longer!

Can be worn alone or under foundation.

Designed, tested and worn by the beauty brains at Look Magazine

I think they meant “a thin skin-perfection layer before you start [applying makeup] will make your look last much longer”. I also couldn’t understand why they’d put “can be worn alone”—can primers be worn alone? Time to Google!

Nevertheless, we get the point. This product is a primer. You use it before makeup application to ensure longevity! Just what every girl needs whether it be for a full day’s work, or even a long night out partying!

DSC_0133DSC_0135

PROS:

  • The packaging is neat and simple. It comes in a squeezable tube (my favorite kind) Sleek black labelling.
  • 35ml of product will last you for months (it all depends on how much and how frequent you use it)
  • No weird/pungent scent
  • More affordable at PHP 750.00 compared to other primers [that I’ve personally tried, which are at the 900++ range]
  • available for ordering online
  • makes makeup last all throughout the day *given the humid Philippine weather, too!

CONS:

  • Price (may be a bit pricey for other people)
  • not available in malls/department stores

This primer has a clear, lotion-like consistency. When applied on the face, you’ll instantly feel the smoothing effect giving you a very silky finish. Applying foundation is easier, as the product is able to glide on smoothly onto the primer, adhering to it as well. I tested applying my foundation w/o the primer and the surface felt more rough and I needed more effort to blend everything in; but with the primer, applying and blending is a breeze.

DSC_0140

Out of all the primers that I’ve used, I think that this is the best one yet. Given the price of PHP 750.00 I totally see myself buying this over and over again.

Have you tried this primer? What do you think about it?

Click here to be directed to the ORDER FORM to purchase this product!

11 comments:

  1. I should definitely try this but im sure its not available internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tioco Artillero,

    Best face primer for dry skin ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi say! Im only 16, pwede na ba sakin tong primer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ms. Say! What liquid foundation can you suggest for people with oily skin? I've always wanted to use BB Cream but as you said on your reviews its not recommended for people with oily skin like me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Ms. Say! What liquid foundation can you suggest for people with oily skin? I've always wanted to use BB Cream but as you said on your reviews its not recommended for people with oily skin like me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ms say have you tried ordering at there website? Do thay ship internationaly?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!! I am so curious about this... Can i ask what are the primers which u have tried already? I am so wanting to have a primer that works for me and is cheaper than smashbox and urban decay... Huhuhu

    Http://www.plumpysindulgences.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are the primers which you have already tried sis????

    ReplyDelete