photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One of My HAIR SECRETS!

I love experimenting with hair colors. I get them professionally done by my favorite salon Pink Cuts Salon (located at St. Francis Square, Ground Floor) Over the last 2 years, I’ve tried 4 different hair colors from them, the fourth one being the latest (Honey Chestnut color) I actually just got this color today! The blog post about that will follow right after this.

So, one hair color after another, intense heat styling from photoshoots, Youtube tutorials, videos etcetera… The main question I get is:

“SAY, HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR HAIR SO SHINY AND HEALTHY AFTER ALL THE COLOR TREATMENT/HEAT STYLING?”

I’m going to share ONE of my many tress secrets!

231052_563230543702947_6210662_n (1)

HAIR POTION. (Oooohhh… sounds like something a witch would use! I love the creativity of the name of this product!)

This is the Hair Potion Precious Oil Elixir Serum from Absynthe Bath and Beauty. PHP749.00 50ml (Click HERE for more photos)

potion2

“Something good is happening again with Absynthe. As we transform your dull, damaged hair to its crown and glory.”

Premium Hair and Scalp Nourishment

Ingredients:

  1. absolutely no silicone
  2. Argan Oil, the “liquid gold” from Morocco—cold processed, beautanical miracle oil that remarkably restores shine to hair, effectively repairs damaged hair and helps reduce hair fall
  3. Maracuja Oil—highly recommended for scalp and hair to encourage hair growth and hair vitality. A powerful hair elixir for dry, damaged, brittle hair
  4. Meadowfoam Oil—has been tested to show penetrationand structural repair of hair, has powerful anti-oxidant known as MBTU, which is covered by US Patents
  5. Avocado Oil—a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, potassium, Vitamins A, D, E. Restores hair’s natural moisture
  6. aromatic pure essential oil for hair repair

Argan oil is one of the best and most popular oils in the market right now. Knowing that this ingredient is in this product alone gives me the guarantee that it will do wonders for my hair.

Contained in a pump bottle, dispensing the product on the palm of your hand will be easy. I love the simple packaging with the gold ribbon attached *with the ingredients and how to use note. Sleek black label on the front part, and most importantly, a seal!

I use this oil for deep treatment/conditioning. I apply it all over my hair & scalp at night and sleep on it overnight. I make sure I apply the oil from the roots to the ends! Upon waking up in the morning, I go wash my hair in the shower with my usual shampoo (skipping conditioner) and my hair feels as good as new!!! That’s all I do!

I also use this as heat protectant oil before heat-styling! It gives my hair a coat of protection before the tools damage my hair.

potion1

“IS IT OILY?” Well, of course it is. It’s a hair serum! Use it sparingly and in moderation to avoid extreme oiliness! :) It doesn’t feel too heavy on the head so no need to worry about that!

This serum smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING as well. One of my favorite features!

Here are more ways to use this serum:

1. hot oil intensive treatment
2. tame frizzy hair
3. hair protection before blow dry
4. treats stubborn dandruff (apply directly to scalp, leave on for 1 to 2 hours)
5. nourish dry itchy scalp

There you go. One of my many secrets for my hair! I’ll be revealing more soon!

Watch out for a giveaway of this hair serum this week! I’m giving you a head's up! :)


Absynthe Bath and Beauty has a Facebook Page with over 19,000 likes. Here’s a little information about Absynthe:

Absynthe "Honest to Goodness" Beauty Skincare products are formulated with natural and organic certified ingredients with 100% natural essential oils and active plant extracts.

NO PARABEN. NO HARSH CHEMICALS DETERGENTS COMMONLY KNOWN AS SLES/SLS. NO MINERAL OIL. NO PETROLATUM. NO LIQUID PARAFFIN. NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL.
OUR EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT FORMULAS NEVER CONTAIN PETROLEUM BY PRODUCTS.
Our Emu oil is SAFE TO USE on your baby's skin.

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives..”

“Let the beauty we love become the good we do.” -Abs Yap owner of Absynthe Bath and Beauty Copyright 2012. All rights reserved.

http://www.absynthe.com.ph/

Given all that information, you now know that Absynthe’s products contains NOTHING BUT THE BEST ingredients.

6 comments:

  1. great!.. looking forward for a giveaway...need it badly for my hair and itchy scalp...ang mahal kc..di ko ma afford..wait nlang ako ng giveaway hehehe.. ;-) (wink***)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Say... i've been wanting to color my hair..i hav a naturally black hair..people used 2 ask me if i colored it black but its still "v*rgin" from treatments..nagddalawang isip kc aq ms.say kc they said once u had colored ur hair it will not return to its original color (black hair will slightly fade...etc) and kailangan na daw sundan ng sundan ang pagpapa hair color..im scared 2 damage my hair..but i rili want 2 change my look :) will these potion help me?? Please ms.say.. xoxo :) ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! Thank you for sharing your tips on how to maintain my hair beautiful. Hair Colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review! this sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great and interesting article to read. I have really enjoyed all of this very cool information. best essential oil

    ReplyDelete
  6. good to share the human rights. it is very informative post . you ever share here.Thanks for sharing this blog best massage chair its very informative and useful for us .

    ReplyDelete