photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meet & Greet: Cosmetologie 2013

mng

Cosmetologie’s happening next week!

I would love to meet everybody, so I’m doing a quick Meet and Greet on April 9, 2013 (it’s a holiday, so I hope you can come!)

DATE: April 9, 2013

TIME: 2-3PM

PLACE: World Trade Center, Pasay City (inside the Cosmetologie venue)

Let’s take pictures together!

Read more about Cosmetologie 2013 here: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/03/cosmetologie-2013theres-gonna-be-one.html

*You may text me at 09156218309 to reach me on that day! See you!

2 comments:

  1. Omg!!! Kahapon lang ako nag comment na sana mag ka time ka na ma meet yung mga fans mo. Eto na kaagad!!!! Oh my?!! Pupunta ako kahit b.c!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir, Are you ok?

    I think it is very useful and knowledge able info about of article Meet & Greet: Cosmetologie 2013. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made article. You can follow me by my best Checking out the shelves of my regional extremely shop has always been a challenging job when I want to discover the right base for my experience. The challenging aspect is discovering the right shade, and choosing a Skin foundation that increases my epidermis, and odors reasonable enough to put on throughout the day. I have discovered to make a quit at my regional shopping area beforehand to analyze prospective fundamentals for these aspects. They have a selling occurring, all the better.

    Thanks For Only You Create That cute Article.

    ReplyDelete