photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, August 1, 2013

BB CREAM ON SALE!!! 50% OFF (Suited for Combination-Oily Skin Type)

DSC_0033

Finally…a BB Cream that is suitable for people with combination to oily skin! The Carmen Claire BB Cream! I did a video review on this bb cream a few weeks back and now I am here to share my thoughts on it via my beauty blog! If you haven’t watched my review, you can click this video:

Oftentimes, I steer away from using BB creams because most of what I’ve tried give a VERY dewy finish. I have combination skin, and my T-zone tends to get shiny and oily throughout the day. Using BB Creams with dewy finishes will just make me look like a greaseball! I never really thought that there would be BB creams with semi-matte to matte finishes! That is until I tried the Carmen Claire Beauty Republic BB Cream.

DSC_0116

Beauty Republic BB Dramatic Tinted Cream

Skin care and makeup, together at last. Nourishes and hydrates skin while simultaneously minimizing blemishes and evening out skin tone.

A unique formula that comes out white but blends into skin tone upon application, thanks to micro-capsules full of effective skin care ingredients and pigment. With SPF protection, skin firming qualities, Dramatic BB Tinted Cream supplies nutrition and antioxidants to your skin, with enough coverage to banish imperfections. Smooth application provides the ideal natural color to perfectly match individual skin tones with our special released color microcapsules.
Applies easily and smoothly, unlike conventional BB Creams which take a little extra effort.

Long-wearing and water resistant, perfect for Manila weather!

MADE IN KOREA

310758_309152759113258_1741835448_n

What’s so cool about this BB cream is that is comes in a white shade, but BLENDS onto your skin tone upon application!

427540_483383141690218_463264042_n

  1. It feels very light on the skin making it perfect to use everyday
  2. It has a pleasant smell
  3. It blends well with my skin tone
  4. Moisturizes the skin
  5. Semi-matte finish!
  6. Lasts the whole day especially when set with powder
  7. Works well without powder as well; giving off a healthy skin glow

DSC_0115

Keep in mind to use this product sparingly and blend very well. Overuse and not blending well of this product may give a ghastly white complexion. BLENDING & MODERATION IS KEY!!!

DSC_0001

A photo of myself without any makeup on. Visible blemishes, dark spots, uneven skin tone.

DSC_0127

Here is my face with the BB cream on! My face is visibly brighter and skin tone more even! Finish is semi-matte which is perfect!

One of the very few BB Creams I recommend to all my viewers and readers.

1098109_658701400825057_1472723832_n

GRAB THIS CHANCE TO BUY THE BB CREAM AT 50% OFF!

Now only PHP325.00 until AUGUST 6 ONLY!

Order at: http://www.carmenclaire.com/order

1 comment: