photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, August 26, 2013

Halloween Costume and Makeup Party 2013

“Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I always go all-out with my costumes.” -Ginnifer Goodwin

If there is one thing I’ve been meaning to do for the past years, it would be attending an actual Halloween Costume Party where everyone dresses up as someone and enjoys the night away. I have never been to a Halloween Party ever—and so I vowed this year, I will organize one. And it’s not just going to be any other Halloween Party! It’s going to be the Halloween Costume and Makeup Party of the year!

REVISED HALLOWEEN PARTY DETAILS: (click the link)

http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/10/accepting-reservations-halloween.html

5 comments:

  1. My friends and I will definitely join. The party! See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Say, tuloy ba itong event? We're planning to get costumes na kasi and materials. Please update us. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, tuloy. Different venue lang, most probably in Makati.:)

      Delete
  3. We're coming too!! Please update us Ms. Say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ms. Say, We'll be going :) please update us. Thank You

    ReplyDelete