photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, August 3, 2013

DAVAO MEET & GREET + MAKEUP WORKSHOP!!! (FULL DETAILS)

davao

Hi my loves!

This is it! Everything is finalized and I can now give you the details about our Meet & Greet and 1st Basic Makeup Workshop in Davao City together with Chedelyn’s Cosmetics Collection.

AUGUST 18, 2013 (SUNDAY) 12:00NN UNTIL CLOSING TIME

MEET & GREET at the KADAYAWAN Trade Fair and Bazaar, Davao Convention Center

- I’ll be there the whole day, in the flesh to help you out when it comes to choosing the right foundation shade, and answer whatever beauty question you want to ask

- Find me at the booth of the one and only Chedelyn’s Cosmetics Collection to find 100% authentic US brands (the ones you see in my videos!)

- FREE (of course) photo-taking, chit chatting, and I’ll be thrilled to have you in my vlog!

- Feel free to text me 09156218309 to let me know you’re coming

a1892830f86811e293e422000aaa09ed_7

AUGUST 19, 2013 (MONDAY) 1:00-4:00PM

BASIC PERSONAL MAKEUP WORKSHOP (Limited Seats!)

- Only PHP2,000.00

- Learn the basics of makeup: foundation and concealing, contour and highlighting, blush, daytime makeup to night time makeup, eyebrows, false lash application, lining the eyes

- Products and tools to be used will be provided

- Individual mirrors will be provided

- Spacious, air-conditioned room (exact venue to be announced via text after reservation) along MAA ROAD

- Snacks and beverages will be provided

- Certificates to be awarded

- SPECIAL PRIZES TO BE RAFFLED OFF TO THE PARTICIPANTS *Hint: makeup loots and more!

- Chedelyn’s Cosmetics Collection will be present at the booth to feed your makeup needs! US Brands sold at very affordable prices

TO RESERVE:

1. Text your FULL NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS to 09156218309 and let me know that’s you’re reserving for the DAVAO workshop (I’ll personally be replying to you if you have any questions)

2. Deposit the PHP2,000.00 amount to this BDO ACCOUNT >>> Lindsay Artillero 4230056705 on or before AUGUST 13, 2013

3. Email/Viber deposit slip to saytiocoartillero@gmail.com | 09156218309

4. Receive a confirmation text including the FULL details about the workshop especially the location

5. Check your email address for the workshop ticket and present it on the workshop day itself :)

Limited seats available, so sign up NOW!

I can’t wait to visit DAVAO and see my beautiful viewers there! Don’t hesitate to text me at 09156218309 for any clarification.

See you soon, Davao City!

3 comments: