photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

L’Oreal Collection Star Swatches

thus

Have you heard of the latest from L’Oreal?

A Gathering of the World’s Most Beautiful

L’Oreal Paris designs custom-made nudes for every Filipina skin tone with Collection Star by Colour Riche

Filipinas love the concept of the perfect nude lip: A lip color that’s so perfectly matched to your skin that it seems to be the same color, but yet so alluring giving you the most refined look in the latest nude fashion.

After the searingly bright tones of summer makeup, L’Oreal Paris, the makeup designer from Paris, brings a glamorous respite from all the color, with neutral hues perfect for every Filipina skin tone and hair color. Taking inspiration from its stunning beauty ambassadors, L’Oreal Paris brings to Manila none other than its most luxurious collection of made-to-measure nude lip couture – the Collection Star by Colour Riche.

Specially designed for Asian market, the limited edition, custom-made nudes in the L’Oreal Paris Collection Star line boasts five barely-there lipstick colors in a spectrum of nude shades represented by no less than the World’s Most Beautiful -- Doutzen Kroes, Jennifer Lopez, Fan Bingbing, Gong Li, and Sonam Kapoor.

“At the core of the L’Oreal Paris brand is being an Icon of Self-Worth which is why we bring you a collection wherein our own women of worth create beauty innovations for all types of women,” said Cary Noreen Co, L’Oreal Paris Brand Manager. “Collection Star by Colour Riche gathers the most beautiful female icons of our time to design these five nudes to ensure that Filipinas get only the most glamorous take on nude fashion.”

Be inspired with the icon you resemble the most and customize your ideal nude. Celebrate your Filipina beauty with Collection Star by Color Riche available for PhP 625.00, starting August 1, 2014. Products are exclusively imported and distributed by L’Oreal Philippines and will be available nationwide in all L’Oreal Paris counters.

Check out the shades here:

BARELY PINK – Doutzen Kroes

AmbassadorLipstickBARELY CORAL – Fan Bing Bing

AmbassadorLipstick

BARELY MOKA – Gong Li
 
AmbassadorLipstick
 
BARELY GREIGE – Jennifer Lopez
 
J LoLipstickBARELY PLUM – SONAM KAPOOR
 
AmbassadorLipstickYou may watch my swatch video here:
 

9 comments:

  1. Ang ganda ng mga lip colors! Sobrang fan po talaga ako ng nude lipsticks dahil hindi pwede yung masyadong strong colored na lipsticks sa work ko. I will definitely check this out pag nagkatime na ko magshopping for makeup. Thank you for the swatches, Ms. Say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very pigmented.. i love nude lipstick.. Thank you for this review Ms. Say, now i gonna purchase this soon.. Thanks, Gorgeous Say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nude lippies are not really my thing so I just use concealers then lipgloss then viola nude lipstick para sa nagtitipid lol but maganda rin pala mag invest sa maganda nude lipstick like this and I thought nude lips bagay lang kapag super intense ng eye make up mo, but hindi naman pala you just have to find the right shade , Im really glad that loreal has this new collection, so many shades to choose from then it's quite affordable pa. How about you Ms. Say? what's your favorite shade? and most likely to use often? I really like the Barely Moka very very simple yet it has that sweet soft feminine effect perfect for everyday use kahit na simple lang makeup mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought two Maybelline lipsticks, but the coral shade seems awesome. Aah! ╮(╯▽╰)╭ well, it has been a long time since I had a L'Oreal lipstick. Thanks for the swatches Say! ≧﹏≦

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ate say. Hope NA maging katulad kita someday fan mo talaga ako :( hanggang YouTube lang kita mareach kasi maaga ako naging mommy Hindi na afford yung mga makeup tutorial mo. Hehe 17 palang po ako.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yung 900+ videos mo pinagpupuyatan Ko po talaga mapanuod

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently tried nude lipsticks, I think just this year. Before kasi, I thought nude lipsticks would make me look like sick (you know, maputla ang labi). But when I learned how and when to use it, that's the time i got to like it. One of the nude collections I liked is this one from L'oreal. I first saw it online and I got to say it really looks classy and gorgeous. I didn't buy all the shades but got the 2 shades I liked the most, barely coral and barely pink. I like barely moka as well but I didn't like it when I swatched it on my lips. I don't know, it just didn't fit me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This video and blog makes me help to check whick shade i am fit to have. And i like the barely pink. Its a nude pink color that can use for everyday. All the loreal lipstick have a good pay off and pigmented. Its worth buying for. Thanks ms say for this! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete