photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, March 27, 2015

Bare it All with LOCYCARE (Visibly Healthy Nails)

IMG_1104

I must admit, I am not much of a nail person. But being a video blogger, it is only but proper to have clean, well manicured nails during events/shootings…etc, right? This is why I tend to go for GEL NAILS. Why? They last longer than regular polish, and they look so nice! The downside? In the long run, they make my nails look so yellow and unhealthy. In addition to that, I also get weak, cracking nails!

IMG_1106IMG_1108

I was invited to a relaxing night at the newly opened Maison by NailSpa in Rockwell and was treated to a mani pedi! I love Maison’s classy interiors, the food served by Bizu during the event was SO YUMMY, too! Wish I vlogged, but unfortunately, I left my cam inside the care because I was in a rush!

I love Maison’s services, too! You can be sure that their tools are well sanitized and NEW, even, as you will see them packed before your session starts!

This time, NO POLISH! Instead, Locycare was applied! What is it?!

Galderma Philippines introduces Locycare Nail Gel – it penetrates the nails for optimal hydration and restores the water content of damaged nails. It helps promotes healthy nail re-growth and brings back the natural, clean, and healthy look of your nails just after two (2) weeks of daily application.

_KGA_333

“As a beauty editor and enthusiast, learning about and using nail polish has become part of my routine. I have to admit, I enjoy the wide range of colors I can paint on my nails and it is something that boosts my mood and confidence. However, overuse of nail polish leads me to have dry, rough nails. I am more than happy to have discovered the innovative technology that is Locycare. Locycare helps me take proper care of my nails by restoring and locking in the nails’ natural moisture. And the best part yet? I can see the impressive results in just two weeks,” shares Agoo Bengzon, Locycare’s brand ambassador.

Proven to recover healthy nails, Locycare contains humectants and Artemisia leaf extract to hydrate and improve dry, damaged, and discolored nails. Just dab it on your nails, lightly massage it into your nail plates, and it will effortlessly penetrate the nails keeping them moisturized, in check, and healthy after each application.

Locycare is here to revolutionize nail care amongst nail polish enthusiasts, consumers and beauty consultants. You too can achieve perfect, bare, happy, and healthy nails with Locycare!

Locycare is now available in leading Mercury Drug branches with a suggested retail price of P600.00 To know more about Locycare, visit www.locycare.ph and LocycarePhilippines on Facebook. For details about holistic nail care, visit www.healthynails.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment